Reviews for A Different Choice
Guest chapter 43 . 6/2
Team #Cameron please. I'm going to be so empty if it's otherwise. You've made Cam so lovable and just amazing. He can't not get Stella. And she needs to stop being confused! It sucks for Cam!
brookiebear5892 chapter 43 . 2/16
Oh mah gawsh pls update ;-;

I mean, I haven't followed this story until just now, but I have been reading it and had forgotten to follow it then and then the whole time I had been trying to remember what it was called and I finally found it again and jgdjfbgjfgbb

-insert happy overload-
karama chapter 43 . 2/3
Omg I'm so glad u posted, it seems like forever since the last chapter. I loved this chapter it was so adorable
EXCLUSIVE chapter 43 . 2/3
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I LOVE CAMERON SO MUCH. ADAM PLEASE FIND SOMEONE ELSE AND STELLA, GET OVER HIM PLEASE. CAM DESERVES YOU. And uh, do u know where I could find a Cameron? I'm dying. He's adorable! I just really hope it's Cam in the end. UPDATE SOON! I love all your stories!
karama chapter 42 . 12/7/2014
Oh please update soon! It's so good where it's left off
karama chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
Omg that dream though lol. I thought when she said Cameron's name, it would be said in real life too. Omg I just want then to kiss already
karama chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS! Stella and Cameron are so cute! Literally crying cuz they're so cute... not actually crying but I could cuz they're adorable! Keep up with the good writing :)
Lafleurpreferee chapter 41 . 11/16/2014
I can't wait to read what happens next! All of your stories do a great job of setting up a story line and have relatable characters and intriguing events. Keep writing- looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 40 . 11/3/2014
Argh! Pleeeeease update soon I beg you! I'm loving this! I need more. Now! I don't like how Adam has weaselled his way back into Stella's life! Not when things with Cam were going so smoothly too!

Please update soon. I beg you!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/30/2014
Nice chapter, cant wait for the update
Jesse's Girl chapter 40 . 9/30/2014
Oh, geez. Why is she lying to him?! This is just going to backfire.
The Lovely Orange chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
I like it so far. It's pretty relatable. But tell me, does Texas really have an In-N-Out? I thought only California and Arizona had them.
KirbyEos chapter 39 . 8/31/2014
Just started reading this and I love it. I wonder what Stella is going to do now. I would be iffy about Adam if I were Stella because he seems like he is becoming a stalker to me. Cant wait for the update
guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Your writing is incredible! This is like stuff I find from a novel. You will definitely become a professional writer if you aren't already. This stuff is really good!
QwertyKay chapter 37 . 6/29/2014
Cam is so jealous! Hes doing a good job at hiding it though. Yay, cant wait to see what they got each other for christmas! This was another great chapter. I love this story so much, and I'm loving Cam and Stella together more and more. You write their interactions so well.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »