Reviews for A Different Choice
brookiebear5892 chapter 43 . 2/16
Oh mah gawsh pls update ;-;

I mean, I haven't followed this story until just now, but I have been reading it and had forgotten to follow it then and then the whole time I had been trying to remember what it was called and I finally found it again and jgdjfbgjfgbb

-insert happy overload-
karama chapter 43 . 2/3
Omg I'm so glad u posted, it seems like forever since the last chapter. I loved this chapter it was so adorable
EXCLUSIVE chapter 43 . 2/3
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I LOVE CAMERON SO MUCH. ADAM PLEASE FIND SOMEONE ELSE AND STELLA, GET OVER HIM PLEASE. CAM DESERVES YOU. And uh, do u know where I could find a Cameron? I'm dying. He's adorable! I just really hope it's Cam in the end. UPDATE SOON! I love all your stories!
karama chapter 42 . 12/7/2014
Oh please update soon! It's so good where it's left off
karama chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
Omg that dream though lol. I thought when she said Cameron's name, it would be said in real life too. Omg I just want then to kiss already
karama chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS! Stella and Cameron are so cute! Literally crying cuz they're so cute... not actually crying but I could cuz they're adorable! Keep up with the good writing :)
Lafleurpreferee chapter 41 . 11/16/2014
I can't wait to read what happens next! All of your stories do a great job of setting up a story line and have relatable characters and intriguing events. Keep writing- looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 40 . 11/3/2014
Argh! Pleeeeease update soon I beg you! I'm loving this! I need more. Now! I don't like how Adam has weaselled his way back into Stella's life! Not when things with Cam were going so smoothly too!

Please update soon. I beg you!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/30/2014
Nice chapter, cant wait for the update
Jesse's Girl chapter 40 . 9/30/2014
Oh, geez. Why is she lying to him?! This is just going to backfire.
The Lovely Orange chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
I like it so far. It's pretty relatable. But tell me, does Texas really have an In-N-Out? I thought only California and Arizona had them.
KirbyEos chapter 39 . 8/31/2014
Just started reading this and I love it. I wonder what Stella is going to do now. I would be iffy about Adam if I were Stella because he seems like he is becoming a stalker to me. Cant wait for the update
guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Your writing is incredible! This is like stuff I find from a novel. You will definitely become a professional writer if you aren't already. This stuff is really good!
QwertyKay chapter 37 . 6/29/2014
Cam is so jealous! Hes doing a good job at hiding it though. Yay, cant wait to see what they got each other for christmas! This was another great chapter. I love this story so much, and I'm loving Cam and Stella together more and more. You write their interactions so well.
QwertyKay chapter 36 . 6/23/2014
OMG she called Cam her boyfriend! Awww, Stella! I like that she and Adam are on good terms, but I do feel bad for Cameron. Can't wait until they get back to Boston! Anyway, once again I'm loving it. This was such a sweet chapter.

And oh man, Adam, its time to move on! Hope he finds somebody else in Texas. But oh no, I have an intuition that he may not be in Texas for long...I can totally see Adam transferring to Boston and crashing the love fest again. I can see him getting kind of stalkerish.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »