Reviews for Destined
Lionesscouer chapter 28 . 3/31
I just read the last two chapters... i hate getting behind.. but it was like watching one of those hold on to your seat reading.. ugh.. Poor Grim.. and Enoch... Awesome stuff going on here .. loving it!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/12
It's not too slow.. I like the build up for what'll happen later. I'm still thinking of Grim though of course.. wondering if he's alive or not.. :)
ColleenScholes chapter 1 . 2/23
Very unique idea. Love the futuristic feel of the story. Enoch seems intriguing, I can't wait to read more about him. Skyla is a distinctive character already. Glad I clicked on your story. Great job so far as grammar goes, I haven't noticed any punctuation errors or spelling mistakes. Looking forward to the rest!
Lionesscouer chapter 17 . 2/21
Yay! I was having withdrawels.. glad you're updating again and grats on the grades.. :) This sucks that Grim stayed behind... i thought for sure they'd be together.. :( very sad .. but still loving the story!
Lionesscouer chapter 15 . 2/11
Skyla got lucky she wasn't fried.. liked that.. I was a little worried there'd be vampires in the tunnels.. phew!

Totally spoiled by the updates... good luck on midterms.. do really good so that you can update more ; )
Lionesscouer chapter 14 . 2/10
That was awesome! I'm glad theres a chance they can let others know.. still worried about the rest of the people, but oh my.. that last part was perfectly written. :) I love the interactions between these two.
Xuleika chapter 11 . 2/5
Ah I certainly didn't expect that, nice surprise you did there! I do hope we get to see Brandr again in the future, it would be awesome to have him as an ally in battle.
Xuleika chapter 10 . 2/1
I got tingles. Reading this stories I got tingles all over my body the writing is so good. Especially the first few chapters, so of the words and descriptions used were very refreshing and the premise very intriguing. It is quite equivalent to a professional publishes book. Please keep up the good work, I look forward to where this is going.
Lionesscouer chapter 8 . 1/28
it's not an empty tunnel! I'm reading.. and loving the story.. Love love this story... please keep writing! I love the characters and the plot and I can't wait to see what happens when Skyla goes to find Brandr. :)
Vikki S chapter 4 . 1/10
I really hope that you continue, you have a nicely unique story going on here, and it's very entertaining to read. Please post more soon! Thanks.
Vikki S chapter 3 . 1/7
More please :)
jasmine nightshade chapter 2 . 1/4
hmmm...im still with you on this story
jasmine nightshade chapter 1 . 1/3
Hmmm very intresting. I like how you explain a bit like for IRES. Thats very cool but I'm having a little bit of trouble in connecting the dots to how this story is related to the 'supernatural' category. If anything, at the moment, it would seem more sci-fi. But then again it's only the beginning so keep going and maybe my question will be answered.