Reviews for ContaminatedContaminatus
GreyDarkwood chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I have good feelings about this story :) Definitely going to keep reading!
Hecate'sHufflepuff chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Wow, I wonder if the Inside is kidnapping for experimental reasons. It's a great story, but it's beginning to become more cliche. For the most part, very good, however if you stray from the norm you could be total amazing.
soulless librarian chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Nice! Some change should be great. Can't wait to learn about this new place. Oh, and i was so not expecting the Inside to start kidnapping. o - o
soulless librarian chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
The Inside and Outside is different, which I love. Inside focuses on teaching you, while the Outside wants you to discover things for yourself. I sense a love problem with Aly, Alec, and our precious Narrator oooooh. Also, question: their scavenging is of stuff from before the whole sha-bang, right? Does the Inside ever dump stuff over to the Outside? Y'know, leaving items the Inside doesn't want and the Outside can use? o 3o
soulless librarian chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I still love it. :) Weird creature thing for the win? Scouting sounds cool too. Can't wait for the next curveball you are gonna throw.
soulless librarian chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
I like it a lot. I knew she'd get sent away. I enjoy the community on the outside. The survivors. I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what happens next!
soulless librarian chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I read the first and this chapter before finally signing in. Anyways, while I usually hate info being withheld, you're making it incredibly fun to read on to figure out more of this utopia. I'm a fan already.
soulless librarian chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Very interesting idea. I'm intrigued.