Reviews for Trying to Get By
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
Please update this! You have an original plot line and interesting characters, even if the spelling has some errors. This story is amazing! Can't wait for the big day!
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Who is this Red-5? Can't wait to find out!
Annabelle Leb chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I love how you named one of your characters "Lip", but I would consider starting your story with some background info rather than instant dialogue. As a reader, I tend to get lost between conversations because I have just met the characters and do not quite understand what is happening yet, which is a shame. This is why most novels do not begin with dialogue: the reader cannot fully process the first pieces of dialogue...

Great story, though!
iDancingNightmare chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
This is amazing. You see, I am very harsh with my new community, and have only added a few stories. One of these is yours. I have enjoyed this story so far and hope to go through it a bit better!
Pheonixfeathersfromashesoflife chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
Wow this story was amazing. I've been wrapped up in it for hours! Thank you for sharing this incredible piece of writing. Please, oh for the love of all things holy, please tell me you're going to write more chapters so I can read more about Max and Phillip's love and Red-five's special mission? Thanks : ) Seriously, though. You're a great writer! I can only hope to read more from you.