Reviews for Strange People, Simple Solitude
Saber Knight chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Nanami seems like a sweet girl; and I do like Hikari's personality, though she has far too many cuss words in her vocabulary for my taste. It'll be interesting to see how things develop.
Saber Knight chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Miyazaki-kun seems to be an interesting character, will have to read more soon. Oh, and I also like how short and simple the last entry is. It fits.
h earthserpent chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
:( no no no why please bring on the next one.
h earthserpent chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
:D i love this damn story. :) miss it a lot too. bring on the next one.
h earthserpent chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
OMG! YESSSSSSSSSSS! next one next one next one.
h earthserpent chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
:D damn i love this. i want more. bring on the next one. :)
The13TalesOfHamjou chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
I really loved this chapter!
Please warm up her Christmas, Nanami-chan! o3o
h earthserpent chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
:D OMG! YES YES YES! i can't stop smiling hahaha. bring on the next one. :) hurry.
The13TalesOfHamjou chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
THAT END.
ALL OF MY D'AWW.
D'AWWW!
h earthserpent chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
:D damn...update again soon. :)
ninetails chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I have to say, I love the way you did that dream sequence, that was was a marvelous feat. But I was wondering, why do you have the poor girl cursing all the time? I mean, I understand what she's going through, and I'm pretty sure thousands of people out there have had this happen to him, but still, I think that you might want to lay low on the cursing a little bit.

Overall this was a great chapter though. When Hikari kept trying to get rid of Nanami, that was a really good writing technique because you explained that no matter how far she went she couldn't get rid of her.

I also like the fact how you pretty much explained that Hikari's mom and dad were not doing so well, and Hikari is very lonesome and sick and tired of whats going on around her.

Great Job! :D
Lily Miichelle123 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I love it so far! Totally awesome! 3
Sepha chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I love Hikari; she's so relatable as a person.
Sepha chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Very niceā€¦
ZombeeKillah chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Yes... Yes... Slice of life yuri stories... O/O -Nosebleeds.-

You should always start a story with something to hook readers. Readers on the web especially our attention spans are nearly nonexistence. A teacher taking role won't do it for most. A rewrite of the opening could benefit the story. Maybe, something quirky and fun with the main character in the morning and a bold text of your title after a short playful scene. Just an idea. Nitpicks and such.

Yes. After reading the rest a rewrite would help a lot. I know nothing about any of these characters, I'm not emotionally attached to anyone or, really all that curious. Short chapters are fine, but the first chapter should have enough to give depth to characters, hint at ideas, interest readers, and most importantly hook them for the next chapter. This has potential, heaps of it. It just needs work! I do hope you continue to write on this site. Yuri love is life.

Just work on these things.

The end of the chapter though was perfect. So cute I'm gonna die! I'm going to keep reading this series happily!