Reviews for Snuff
ramblingrobin chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
this hurts my heart
doors down chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
Having reached the end, I feel slightly exhausted. What a brilliant, painful chapter.
princessbloom29 chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
Could you please write more
doors down chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
:"(
The saddest part about what you wrote is what might have been. It seemed for a moment like Sophie could escape the drama and focus on a loving relationship with Masen, talking with him like best friends, while being protected as a sister, and then THAT. The moment when you suddenly burst into tears, releasing some of the pain you've kept inside. Powerful chapter. In spite of my tears, I'm still a pessimist turned into an optimist. You cannot make a rainbow without a little rain, right?
I can do pain. That's the easy part of life. It's everything else, happiness, laughter, love. That's fucking complicated.
doors down chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
REPOSTING BECAUSE I FORGOT TO LOG IN
This chapter remindes me of the candid sexuality conspicuous in web blogs, where concerns of the body are couched in confessional autobiography or expressed in cheese sandwiches.
The fun is reading this portion as it turns into an erotic novel, and experiencing my fantasy of Sophie and Masen joined as a single soul inhabiting two bodies become reality.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
doors down chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
A tear is made of 1% water, and 99% feelings. I found myself blinking back tears, frustrated at my inability to help Sophie. I would rather cry then be angry, since anger hurts others, wile tears flow silently. As a writer, I am so angry with you for the pain you inflict on your characters. Yet I love you so much for bringing me this this story. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff then rush to the bottom to catch you.
doors down chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Good writing is sexy. This is a sad book, but that's a good thing. So was the Iliad. I'm not saying it's on that level, but this chapter was superlative, in my humble opinion, to anything else you've ever written. It gave me an EXPIRIENCE, and left me with a book hangover: the inability to pick up another book, because your still living in the last books world. I spent so much time last night thinking and wondering about them. These fictional characters will be the death of. Freak out and write faster!
doors down chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Only a few chapters in, and already Devon has shown his abusive side. First, the lashing out aggressively with violence, usually as a power play, designed to show the victim (Sophie) who the boss is. Then, the self-directed guilt for hurting someone he loves, where he says "I'm sorry." But he does not add, "Because I might get caught." He offers the clich├ęd promise "I will never hurt you again" and acts contrite, but really, he just fears the consequences of his actions. In this chapter, I see the first two stages of the cycle of an abusive relationship, described in a convincing and realistic way. Good job.
ImmortalLover1390 chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
wonderful story, please update soon!
tophers-lilbit chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
This is great, I can't wait to see where it goes.
doors down chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
I LOVED the cute dialogue between Sophie and Devon. It seemed natural and fun, and put a smile on my face, and made me giggle like a school girl.
JPKuryski chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
I really like this story so far! I really like the suspense, If you can, could you please review my story? It's different and may not be your cup of tea. Thank you! Keep up the work.
doors down chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Escaping to my Reading Hole to pursue an excellent drabble by White Wolf97, featuring a fictional character I can think of as a real person, with a big bowl of Whatever-The-Hell-I-Want.
Bliss.