Reviews for A Restoration of the Heart
Lara Starsky chapter 30 . 9/21/2022
"George Jr will be a fuckboy just like his father."
"Indeed, my lord." LOL
Lara Starsky chapter 29 . 9/21/2022
How can a NEW born have blue eyes? That's not possible. All babies have grey eyes when they're born and after 4-5 months they have color. Lmfao. Educate yourself.
Lara Starsky chapter 28 . 9/21/2022
"I love you." BARF.
Lara Starsky chapter 26 . 9/21/2022
Aw, the cunt is not dead. What a shame.
Lara Starsky chapter 24 . 9/20/2022
I this point, I don't feel bad for this dumb bitch anymore. Time and time again he cheated and she still forgives him. Bitch bye.
Lara Starsky chapter 20 . 9/20/2022
Are you fucking kidding me? "Oh god no, she's not cheating on me, is she? Not with the priest, oh god, the end of the world!" ( it's not like, he's still comparing her with his whore and we are at chapter 20 ffs, it's not like he's still cheating on her NAH MAN, HE'S AN ANGEL. AW! lmfao tf is this shit. ) The main character is a fucking dumb bitch. The moment she puts JUST ONE FINGER ON HER she just forgets he has a whore - sorry, a FRENCH whore - named ANGELIQUE. Lets not forget that every man he so much as LIKES HER IN THAT WAY he's SOMEHOW the devil or o total wicked sonofabich. BUT NOT HER CHEATING HUSBAND. HE IS PERFECTION BRUH.
Lara Starsky chapter 19 . 9/20/2022
I wanted to like this story, I truly did. But wtf? What's with the double standards? ( he fucks his whore but she can't fuck another man? ) Don't tell me because she's *squicky voice* "So religious, so pure, so naive." fuck outta here. You made his brother ( Charles, I believe is his name ) a villain only so she can't fuck with him. Don't tell me, SPOILER (NOT) she still ends up with the fuckboy. Only Wattpad can pull this kind of shit: Bully to Lovers, Cheater to Lovers, Badboy vs Godgirl. Yuck. You disgust me.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/18/2022
I adore all of your stories, this one also made my heart melt. You never fail me hahahaha
adanixadachukwu chapter 31 . 7/5/2020
nice story I learnt a lot
adanixadachukwu chapter 6 . 7/3/2020
am liking it
Philosophy of Slytherin chapter 31 . 3/8/2020
Exceptional story, thank you for sharing. I read it in nearly one sitting 3
Ambar chapter 1 . 8/24/2018
Omg excellent introduction! I like how the last sentence was used. It's great that you know your history (I dont) but it adds depth. Can't wait to see how this develops
Penelope Applegate chapter 30 . 8/6/2018
Well, I read the whole thing in a day or two... literally. I loved your story progression. It was believable and felt real but also sweet and romantic and heartbreaking. All of my favorite elements in one story. I love a story that gives me the FEELS. I was surprised but not surprised by the plot twists. They felt pretty natural. Although Mannox... heh. He surprised me. I love happy endings. I LOVE love happy endings! So thank you for that ;) Also, the character development was great as well. I really just enjoyed reading this. Thanks for posting it!
Anon chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
Oh my lord. I love the way your write. I am superbly grateful that this story is completed right now.
FR3AKSH0WV1CT1M chapter 31 . 10/25/2017
I think this is my favorite of all your stories so far! I love Elizabeth and Edward but Prudence and George definitely take the cake! The amount of growth that Prudence went through without losing her moral and character was amazing!
347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »