Reviews for Hayashi Academy Redux
Readingchameleon chapter 4 . 1/10/2017
Hey! This kind like a curious story so far. I would say that introducing so many characters at once isn't such a good idea. In addition, the reader isn't going to remember their names, let alone their descriptions. Be prepared to remind the reader who's who. A great way to describe people is to work the description into the story itself - rather than having a dedicated paragraph for it.
Starart152 chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
Another nice chapter to introduce two other main characters with Kobayashi. This time, we have some additional information about Kobayashi while introducing some little background and personality for Kairu and Lyra.
Starart152 chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
This is a good character introduction for the two characters and give a hints of their relationship. As for their personality, there isn't a lot about them as it is only to introduce them slowly and surely.

The prologue is currently the only main element of the plot, but knowing the characters is also important and you did it well.
dmasterxd chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Not a bad start, your description was really good. And I'm interested in learning more about Kobayshi and Roshen as well as whatever other characters we will meet next. The premise is very interesting as well. That's pretty much all I have to say so far due to this just being (a prologue?) But nonetheless it's a good start so far.
drkstrkr.201 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
which should I read first hayashi academy or the redux one ?
Orange Liger chapter 44 . 12/18/2014
Ben got game
Orange Liger chapter 38 . 12/17/2014
HAH!
Orange Liger chapter 26 . 12/17/2014
I wish I'd have a test like this easy grade except for poor Arthur
Orange Liger chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Ben you are a good friend
Orange Liger chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
Sendra seems nice
Orange Liger chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Ninjas, swords, boxers, brawlers, gunners, flirts, monk's aw all schools should be like this just amazing!
Psykofreac chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I'm interested in where you're going with this and particularly from the chapter titles, it seems you're focusing most of the early story in introducing the students and maybe some teachers too. I'm always looking forward to meeting and learning about wide cast of characters, the variety there may be and how they'll interact with each other. You got some good descriptions of a couple of them already.
Orange Liger chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Tana seems nice yes
POOHEAD189 chapter 42 . 7/9/2014
This chapter was easy to read, which is a good thing. It flowed better than most. I still can't help but picture this as an anime, but not bad.
POOHEAD189 chapter 40 . 5/26/2014
Let's see how they handle being gender swapped. Hayashi is classic dogg. I feel like I'm watching an anime when I read it.
All I can tell you to do is reread once or twice to make sure your words are alright.