Reviews for Cassandra Stiles: Oracle
Braincake chapter 7 . 2/11
Alright since you want a review I'll give you one. For starters this is a great story. It has a nice set of charecters and an interesting plot line. However their a few problems surrounding these things. For starters Cassandra is a decent character but she seems to be flawless. Or if she has flaws they seem to be few in number. This can make her feel like less of a charecter and more like an impossible perfect being. In order to make her feel real she needs to have just as many flaws as she has skills. Next is Peter. Peter dosn't seem to have much of a charecter at all. He seems to be snarky at times but I'm having a hard time remembering other traits about him. As far as plot goes your story is increadibly interesting and I've taken a liking to it, however it can be hard to follow at times. Your story does well to establish its setting and charecters. It has a great mythology to it that keeps me invested. Overall your story is great but there are a couple flaws I think you may want to work on. Hope this review was helpfull.
HermioneGranger657 chapter 2 . 1/15
Were you singing the Smurfs song? Lalalala!
jasmine nightshade chapter 1 . 1/5
I like how you make it seem so casual in a modern setting. update