Reviews for Home Free
Fantasyland chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
I read pretty shade of grey for the second time last night. It took me ages to find it because the description doesn't have any keywords like "wheelchair" or "disability". The story was as good as I remembered :) . After I finished it at seven in the morning I was thinking of catching an hour or two of sleep before school when I noticed this story. Woo-hoo! Who needs sleep! This story had only been up for 21 hours so I definitely found the pretty shade of grey at the right time. Good thing I only had three hours of school today, and that there was quite a lot more exercices than in most of my classes, because it was nearly impossible to keep my eyes open when the teacher was talking of things I already know

I don't favorite anything until the second read-through. Now, pretty shade of grey will go on my favorites list. This story will have to wait a while longer. Probably next time I stumble upon it it will be elevated into my favorites.

(about every fifth word on my review DOESN'T have a red line under it - good job, new shiny MS Word. these are indeed not correct Finnish words I'm writing)

I don't think I have ever before gone to school without sleeping at all...these stories are THAT good.
Golfbabe87 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
I want it to continue so badly. Wonderful job.
Golfbabe87 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I am pleasantly surprised that you updated and wrote this two chapter one shot. Thank you so much. These are two lovely characters and individually they are unique and interesting but together they are something else altogether. A very inspirational and emotionally moving chapter.
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
i LOVE this story. It is literally in my top three for fictionpress. You can feel the love between them and I am just so excited that you wrote a continuation to the original because I was so sad when it ended. I love how honest their love for each other is and I can't wait for the next update :D
atenea-in-the-sky chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Awww this was so beautiful! Thanks for sharing it. You should totally keep writing about them; I just love them!
20 | « Prev Page 1 2