Reviews for Omega
IsntItFunny chapter 8 . 1/25
I am confused about a part in this chapter. In this chapter, Flynn reminisces of Kaiden being the only werewolf he has known and been with. Then Flynn has a flashback of Annabel crying over their pack house being destroyed by hunters. This flashback suggests that Annabel and Flynn were packmates. Already I am wondering what is happening.

But

In one of the first chapters, it is said that Flynn and Kaiden came to the this area of Finland to ask to join the Kitee Pack... Which Annabel is a part of. The Alpha of the Kitee Pack had changed Annbel when she was sixteen to be his mate and this suggests that Annbel has always been in the Kitee Pack.

I am clearly missing something because the characters and their pasts are not making any sense to me at this point. This story is well written and well-plotted so these small inconsistencis threw me for a loop. If you are still around FP, would you please clear this up for me?
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 8 . 2/15/2016
Nice chapter!
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
Nice chapter, very informative.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/21/2015
I listened to a few songs from this list and they fit the story so nicely! Yeah, for gothic. It is pretty refreshing to see an author who writes to this style of music!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/21/2014
Come on! We have to wait until 2015 to find out what is going to happen! Grr! Just don't be like some of these authors and never actually post the second book! I understand why you do the cliffhnagers so that we come back and read, but it is still annoying. I want to know what's going to happen! It's killing me!

Great story by the way! You showed so much improvement in your writing throughout the book!
MileyRowling chapter 33 . 12/9/2014
It's over!? That was quick!? I'm so happy that you are going to write another one though.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/7/2014
What!? Floor and Kaidan's relationship is now out in the open. What is going to happen with that one!? Tarja and Kendra walking out was very unexpected. I just didn't think that they would have the nerve to do something like that.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/7/2014
The thought of gagging Flynn is just too funny! In would love to see that one. I like how this chapter started out on a light note, then it ended rather dark. Um...I'm sensing that something bad and sad is going to happen.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/7/2014
Yeah, this is going to end well for Aku. I think that Elizabeth had something to do with all of this. I don't know what, but there is something strange and messed up about her.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/7/2014
Wow, I didn't realize how far behind I had fallen on this story. It figures that when my internet goes on that you decide to post a bunch of new chapters. I liked the interaction between Tarja and Annabelle. It was so well done.
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Good chapter.
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Nice chapter. I like Aku.
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
I am such a failure. I'm so far behind! Good chapter, I like Kaidan's reason he gives to the woman so she won't tell the Hunters where they are :)
MileyRowling chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
Trouble is coming!
MileyRowling chapter 29 . 11/25/2014
Things are really heating up!
73 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »