Reviews for Omega
Guest chapter 33 . 12/21/2014
Come on! We have to wait until 2015 to find out what is going to happen! Grr! Just don't be like some of these authors and never actually post the second book! I understand why you do the cliffhnagers so that we come back and read, but it is still annoying. I want to know what's going to happen! It's killing me!

Great story by the way! You showed so much improvement in your writing throughout the book!
MileyRowling chapter 33 . 12/9/2014
It's over!? That was quick!? I'm so happy that you are going to write another one though.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/7/2014
What!? Floor and Kaidan's relationship is now out in the open. What is going to happen with that one!? Tarja and Kendra walking out was very unexpected. I just didn't think that they would have the nerve to do something like that.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/7/2014
The thought of gagging Flynn is just too funny! In would love to see that one. I like how this chapter started out on a light note, then it ended rather dark. Um...I'm sensing that something bad and sad is going to happen.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/7/2014
Yeah, this is going to end well for Aku. I think that Elizabeth had something to do with all of this. I don't know what, but there is something strange and messed up about her.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/7/2014
Wow, I didn't realize how far behind I had fallen on this story. It figures that when my internet goes on that you decide to post a bunch of new chapters. I liked the interaction between Tarja and Annabelle. It was so well done.
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Good chapter.
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Nice chapter. I like Aku.
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
I am such a failure. I'm so far behind! Good chapter, I like Kaidan's reason he gives to the woman so she won't tell the Hunters where they are :)
MileyRowling chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
Trouble is coming!
MileyRowling chapter 29 . 11/25/2014
Things are really heating up!
MileyRowling chapter 28 . 11/18/2014
Great work!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/16/2014
Wonderful update! Unfortunately do like how Annabel has meet them.
MileyRowling chapter 27 . 11/11/2014
Wonderful job! I have looked through some of the others and I think they are right: This is not going to be a stand alone.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
In all honesty, I would be creeped out if I opened my eyes and Annabel was standing there. I'm thinking: big eyes, not blinking type of thing. Flynn is very selfish, which I think is a major flaw of his, but he does seem to have his heart in somewhat the right place. At least, we now have a name of an actual name of a villain. I am really predicting that you are going to have more than one book for with these characters. It's just setting up that way.
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »