Reviews for UNDERGROUNDERS
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Tijan my dea! I just wanted to start this off by saying holy god you are just an amazingly AMAZING creative perfect just aghh your a great writer and I can ABSOLUTLEY go on for days on end about how much I am just in love with your talents and abilities. Any who, I've read your books, multiple times, and just wanted to thankyou. So thank you. You literally made my life.
deviegurl chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Hi Tijan,

I love all of your stories, I think I've read most of them (working on Mason now). You are truly one of my favorite authors, not favorite fictionpress author but simply author. You write amazingly. Somehow managing to give just the right amount of description and flowery language but still being succinct. This seems like a great start to a dystopic "young adult" type of novel and is intriguing. I've recently watched "Snowpiercer" which is also about a dystopia but definitely not as young adult as the Hunger Games and the like. Perhaps the movie can provide you with some inspiration if you need it. It is filmed in the style of Quentin Tarantino. Anyways, good luck developing this story and I'm excited to see it develop.
AMooBrick chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This is a great start I like it. Im curious why the girls ran off and what she's going to do about her boyfriend being in the program and where the heck did he go?

How do you pronounce her name? is it like lay-el?
sduclos316 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014