Reviews for Drabbles of the author's feelings
MissHate chapter 3 . 3/13
Hey there, um, I don't know who you are, but your writing is really, really good. All the emotions, you can feel them, I know you can because every time I read the next chapter thing (sort of), I feel what you're feeling.

So I just wanted to say that, if you are doing the things that these say you are, I hope you're not going too far with it, but if you aren't, then you are a seriously great writer. I like reading about people's raw emotions and stuff, but I haven't had any guts to actually put stuff up here yet, but I might sometime. But reading your stuff has inspired me, so I hope that you carry on, I would like to read more.

Good luck with future writing!
MyHeart's4Above chapter 3 . 3/11
That is an interesting view of pain, and I completely agree. Wow, very intense. Emotional pain is soooo much worse than physical pain, and from experience, the inner soul in torment feels like a jack hammer to the heart. I love your honesty and your description, and your passion.
MyHeart's4Above chapter 2 . 3/11
That's so sad. :(. Feeling rejected and abandoned and not feeling loved is an intense storm in the soul, and I feel for the character. The short chapter was still intense with emotion, you are good at portraying vivid human emotion. Nice job!
MyHeart's4Above chapter 1 . 3/11
Oh that was excellent. The emotions were so raw and real. You captured the essence perfectly. :)
JasmineHoran chapter 2 . 1/15
Another great, short, emotional piece! Some parts that stood out to me was the phrase "cold, harsh reality would slap her in the face" and when you referred to the marks as "tallies." I really like the simplicity of your stories and how they still have deep emotions behind them.

Well done! :)
JasmineHoran chapter 1 . 1/14
I'm a fan of short scenes on emotions, so I did enjoy reading this. I felt that, because there is no back story to the character, and you did not name her, we readers were able to focus entirely on her emotions, getting the full effect of the story.

One typo I picked up- "until she sure (should be saw) the dents in her wall". Apart from that, I couldn't find any other errors. I thought the story was absolutely brilliant! Let me know when you update. I really look forward to reading more of your emotion scenes. :D

Well done!