Reviews for Memento Mori
perfect.fluke chapter 12 . 7/28/2017
I'm a little confused. He was gonna kill her from the beginning? but she had even said that she wanted to give it to the police or something and he told her to keep it... huh?
Kira chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
This is such an interesting story (as are most of yours) and I am excited to see where you take this one!
Lady Morighan chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
This is such a great story, you should definitely finish it!
kat chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
"What if I don't want to live there?"

"Then you will probably die."

"...Oh. Okay then."
That part was very comical to me. She also seems pretty submissive in this story. Does she loes part of her life energy everytime she uses a seal? Just curious.
renegade01 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Loved it when she called him absolutely bonkers ;-)
RomanceObsessed chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Awesome!
DefineVintage chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
Oh, I am so intrigued to see what happens next! I love that this isn't your average supernatural story, you've certainly ventured away from the werewofl/vampire/demon stereotypes! The story's really well written and Nora is really likeable:) I am curious about the title, will that be explained as the story develops? I may be wrong, but I believe memento mori is something along the lines of "remember the dead"? It's been a while since I've done Barock literature so I may be wrong there haha! Can't wait for more!
xiomara209 chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
Wtf..mind blown..
Becsdj chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Well, I wasn't expecting that! Thanks for the updates, I can't wait for the next one.
RomanceObsessed chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Awesome
Becsdj chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
Really enjoying this story, I can't wait to see where it goes.
RomanceObsessed chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
I know kitsunes are a myth, but is the nogitsune and the necklace a pre-existing myth as well?
sara chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
this story looks good so far, i hope it doesnt get gross like your other ones..you write some pretty gory stuff. Not to sure how I feel about it, but that is just my opinion as one reader.
kat chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
She so should have read the deets about what a nogitsune is.
RomanceObsessed chapter 7 . 1/23/2014