Reviews for Frayed Ties
GreenStripes chapter 3 . 9/10
Soo goooodd! And the writing has really improved I'm so excited can't wait for the next chapter awesome job!
R. Ficst chapter 3 . 8/30
Fantastic chapter! Your rewrite is going splendidly. Very well-written :) Great editing choices!
Krlsen chapter 3 . 8/28
Delua chapter 3 . 8/27
(๑ᴖᴖ๑) Loved the update ! I can't wait for the next chapter .
pff chapter 1 . 8/27
I'm not sure why you're rewriting, it was perfectly adequate before, and I'm not seeing a huge difference so far in terms of plot.
MiranDuranDa chapter 2 . 8/4
I'm so glad you're rekindling this story. I've missed it! I can't wait for the next installment. Speaking of, do you have an update schedule in mind, or will it be more ad lib?

Thanks for sharing your story with us!
Miranda
Rhodry-Arterius chapter 2 . 8/4
An update? A rewrite even? Tis a miracle
Neahshiki chapter 2 . 8/2
Yay finally an update !:D it's been so long . I can't wait for more !(O
Ford123 chapter 1 . 7/31
I'm so happy you updated Frayed Ties ! I always loved that story and can't wait to see how you will improve it with your rewrite.

Thank you and see you next chapter :D
lenaluv5215 chapter 1 . 7/31
I'm so happy that you're working on this story again! I absolutely love it! Although I'm super excited for the rewrite, do you think you could post the old one too? Just so I can go back and reread my favorite chapters sometimes?
Reeciez chapter 1 . 7/14
I don't think you know how glad I am this wasn't abandoned! I've read through most of your work and can't find one I don't like so to see you active again gets me so excited! And I do love Danya ;-)
MagicalWinry chapter 1 . 7/14
Soooooooo excited for the re-write! Loved it the first time and I'm sure I'll love it all over again!
GreenStripes chapter 1 . 7/14
I followed your story a couple years back and I absalutly loved it and I've re read the story multiple times. To hear that it's still going and youre rewriting it is music to my ears! I can't wait !
CloudySky chapter 15 . 5/21
Even though it isn't finished, I've quite enjoyed this story and am not regretting staying up late to read it one bit. Thank you!

I' m quite impressed at the great number of differing viewpoints on the slavery issue you've managed to work in. Even in this last chapter, with Simon being a bit unfair against Liam, it just manages to make things a bit more realistic. And I'm very grateful that you're not one of the people that feels "realistic" in this case means you should focus a lot on the harm and pain and suffering. They're not exactly hidden, but we get to enjoy an interesting story with at least as much hope and humor as badness and angst. So really thanks for that too.
R. Ficst chapter 13 . 4/9
Came back for a re-read. :) Much enjoyed!

Any time you feel like continuing, I'll be happy to return as well. ;)
114 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »