Reviews for Frayed Ties
fishnamedjim chapter 8 . 6/20
So happy to see you updating again! keep it up! :D
chibikodo chapter 8 . 6/19
Of course Simon will ask Danya what he was doing to expend energy and I am sure he will say he was fixing Simon's armor but of course what he was really doing will come in handy later... Although I remember the plot and what generally happens, this version makes me wonder what changed from the first version you shared... I still feel like Simonis bumbling along in ways that hurt Danya and Danya is less trying to be sneaky and is more insecure and trying to make himself useful so he is wanted.
Janelle chapter 8 . 6/19
Love this story!
chibikodo chapter 7 . 6/17
Bah. Simon makes me want to pull on my own hair in frustration... and then smack him upside the back of his head. Poor Danya needs touch and Simon is so clueless. Hopefully he can be filled in soon cause holy mackerel my patience is going to wear thin. :)
GreenStripes chapter 7 . 6/14
YES! I've been an avid follower of this story of yours and I read this chapter as soon as I got the email notification! First of all your writing style and flow has improved so much! Not only that but Hamish's character and personality are portrayed so well! Before he was more of a side character that I didn't notice as much even though he was there. Now though he's such an awesome character with a clear personality and role in the group! I love this story I love the characters I can't wait to read more! Love your stories Thank you so much for your work!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14
I can't wait for more updates, I really love this story and can't wait to see how it progresses :D. hopefully you update soon!
Ford123 chapter 7 . 6/14
Yeahh an update !
Thank you, I loved it.
Simon's still clueless about Dana's feelings, but he's getting there. It's even more realistic than before.
Please keep posting, it always makes me happy to see an uptade to this story.
Error chapter 6 . 2/17
I love Hamish LOL
mavinclark chapter 6 . 2/11
I'm very interested in this new version, its got the same characters but it feels like they have more depth to them and you stay closer to what you ibtended for the mage hybred to be, which I find refreshing. One thing I'm wondering is if the captain was ment to feel weak at points? It's in areas it feels like he's going back on how he was acting earlier, and while that could be intentional it gives off a weak vibe. Above all that I love the story and I've been with you since the beginning of the first version, keep going your great!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 6 . 1/30
I didn't know there was an update! Sweet character introduction. These are all new right? Can't wait to explore the camp … !
blue77 chapter 1 . 1/23
I read this when you first put it out and I think I can see some of the differences. The story was great before and is only getting better! Great job thank you so much for your hard work and dedication.
kdayan chapter 6 . 1/23
"He's our son."
"I gave him *several* mandarins."
Ohhhh, Hamish.
fishnamedjim chapter 6 . 1/22
So happy to see your updates! wish I didn't have to wait to see where things go next!
chibikodo chapter 6 . 1/22
Can't say I recall Slone from the previous version, but he seems like a good guy. His brother presumably encounted the ragtag team of free mages?

Danya is a walking mess of contradictions. :)

Thanks for the update!