Reviews for Frayed Ties
Heart Made Fullmetal chapter 12 . 8/24
hey there! i finally got caught up after a couple of stressful months! sorry it took so long. but i really love this! these last few chapters have been amazing and i love the exchange between atticus and simon, a much-needed moment of hilarity among all the solemnity XD i can't wait to see where it's going from here! i remember how it was before the rewrite, but OWO IM EXCITED
chibikodo chapter 12 . 8/15
Atticus is a riot. Funny that even with all of the discussing they are doing, Danya still can't express his feelings and Simon is captain oblivious.
LadyDe chapter 12 . 8/13
This chapter was a little confusing or maybe I've forgotten. So the soldiers aren't human? And why were Simon and Danya walking around alone? This chapter also made me really sad on Danya's behalf. Simon really doesn't have any ability to pick up on social cues, does he? Just doesn't understand. He's getting there but meanwhile, the words coming out of his mouth are lashing Danya's soul. Thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/12
Poor Simon, always getting called out for looking at genitals.

I really like the changes you've made to Simon in this rewrite. In the original version, it kind of seemed like he was just going along with whatever Danya wanted. But in this version there are a couple of subtle hints that the attraction is mutual, and I think that's much nicer.
Rumpel chapter 5 . 8/10
Hamish

Hamish

Hamish, my-... heart
Rumpel chapter 2 . 8/10
"Wow. True, but wow."

I fucking love Hamish.
Ford123 chapter 12 . 8/9
My favorite scene finally arrived :D You kept the essencr of it and what I liked about it so I'm glad.

The introduction of centaurs and the fact that the free mages aren't as secure in the wild as they would like to be is really interesting. Can't wait for Simon and Danya to finally reach an understanding !

Thanks for the chapter, it even seemed longer :D
Guest chapter 12 . 8/8
I really love Danya's voice, he's really well written
chibikodo chapter 11 . 7/26
Doh. I just wanted to face palm. Seriously Simon? What the heck is up with you. Poor Danya's head must be swimming in circles from all the mixed signals.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26
poor Liam. I agree with everything that Simon says, but he can be a bit too aggressive getting his point across. I'm glad that Danya seems to be confident enough to ask for things now.
chibikodo chapter 10 . 7/12
Hah The real question is.. was the pheasant already dead when Sloane found ut and if so, from what?
Poor Danya something will knock some sense into Simon.. eventually.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 10 . 7/12
Such a long chapter? You truly are the best. This was so niiiiice to read, even though the focus wasn't on Danya and Simon. I think Slone is going to be that sweet, uncomplicated character with some complicated backstory. I like that only Danya knows part of his secret. Brilliant writing, and such a quick update too. You're on fire!
Ford123 chapter 9 . 7/5
Thanks for the fast updates! They were actually so quickly published, that I didn't even realised until that there had been two updates :D

The way Danya learns shielding is much more realistic than before. The odds of finding a magic book in the camp were pretty low, while fictions that include more in depth explanations on the learnings of the protagonist are more common.

Also, I love the active role of Liam and his companion on Danya's and Simon's relationship. It helps Simon understands and makes Danya opens up.

I can't wait to see where their relationship goes and how Danya's magic develops.
chibikodo chapter 9 . 7/3
Oh Simon, your words aren't really helping Danya. As for Danya, he is an interesting mix of determined yet also naïve.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 8 . 7/2
Your writing is so freaking smart. I don't check my email on a regular basis so these updates are always a surprise, but dang was this invigorating. Quality writing, slow build, character exploration in ever chapter, actual intelligent decision-making. I love you for this.
159 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »