Reviews for Virtual Legend Remix: Sword and Soul
Hecate'sHufflepuff chapter 13 . 2/10
Oooh, I am loving this new arc! Please don't leave us hanging!
ninetailedfox63 chapter 1 . 1/21
I really like this story, but It's kinda similar to Sword Art online.
echogirlcapri chapter 3 . 1/20
This is unbelievably good! Lots of dialogue, but like I said that is really well written, so no complaints from me! And thanks for a charecter with a C name xD

I'm really loving the plot so far. This is so out there, fresh, and original that it totally draw me in. Update soon!

Your #1 fan, Capri
PS consider doing review return for me?
echogirlcapri chapter 2 . 1/20
Another great chapter! I'm loving it.

Just curious: Why do all the charecter's names start with K? I love your names, but I get Kelly Clarkson and Katy Perry mixed up ... so this might be kinds hard for me ...

Oh well. Keep up the good work!
echogirlcapri chapter 1 . 1/20
Ooooh, this sounds sooo good! What a great idea! I'm loving this already!

I just wanna say that the teen speak is AMAZING. A lot of times charecters sound like robots ... yours are so natural! That's a skill many writers (including myself) try very hard to accomplish. Great job!

- Capri
The lone canine chapter 3 . 1/20
*is super pumped for SAO 2 and enjoying the story here* really good job here. I'm enjoying it so far so I am going to wait for the next chapter!
The lone canine chapter 2 . 1/20
Total badass? *nods* this is good. Very awesome. Nice intro to the chapter again, it made it interesting (and the descriptions of actions really helped)

Reading on!
The lone canine chapter 1 . 1/20
Hurray for the news that is a new SAO! Ha ha... guess there are quite a few people who are excited about it

Anyways this is looking to be pretty interesting. Nice intro to the story in this first chapter, I like it!
Hecate'sHufflepuff chapter 2 . 1/19
I can not tell you what relief it brings to me that your main character is not a Mary Sue. I was reading a virtual reality fic and it wad terrible! Thank goodness for good authors like you!