Reviews for RaisingDad I
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 39 . 1/8/2016
Now I'm curious - how do you make oranges into a sandwich?
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 38 . 1/8/2016
I bet they looked fabulous. All dark and shiny and glossy...*Drifts off into a daydream about pretty hardwood floors*
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 37 . 1/8/2016
Oooooh, I remember As the Stomach Turns! :D Gosh, I don't think I'll ever forget Harvey Korman dressed up as a woman...
Your dad had a point about dying while watching his favorite show. I guess I'd rather die dancing than doing anything else.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 36 . 1/8/2016
And Zinc. Zinc helps too. I feel bad for chuckling over this, but I think you know by now how much your writing style makes me laugh.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 35 . 1/8/2016
(We're sorry, this review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader passed out from lack of air due to laughing hysterically for too long and is unable to leave a coherent review. Please check back later. Again.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 34 . 1/8/2016
(We're sorry, this review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader is currently choking to death on her laughter and a cream puff. (Must be a pleasant way to go.) Please check back later.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 33 . 1/8/2016
...Okay...now I'm crying...
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 32 . 1/8/2016
I knew it! Somehow, I just knew it would be the volume! I almost fell out my chair, laughing over this.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 31 . 1/8/2016
This is a sweet chapter. Not sure why - maybe it's the end - but /something/ about it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 30 . 1/8/2016
Again, I have the greatest sympathy with you in this chapter. It seems like it's always either freezing or stifling in our apartment; never quite comfortable. Nice trick of sleeping on the other side of your bed - it's too bad you were discovered. :/
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 29 . 1/8/2016
Dissected the newspaper. xDxDxD I am SERIOUSLY cracking up over that.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 28 . 1/8/2016
Oh gosh, the smacking! Thank goodness my family doesn't smack like that all the time, but I can't even stand to sit at my computer in the living room while my mother is eating in the kitchen. She chews that loudly. I always have to put my earbuds in and play some music, whether I want to or not. I have the greatest sympathy with you on the smacking.
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 50 . 11/25/2015
Gross!
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 32 . 11/25/2015
You're kidding me, right? Being young stinks!
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 26 . 11/24/2015
Never a dull moment in your household, huh?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »