Reviews for RaisingDad I
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 39 . 1/8
Now I'm curious - how do you make oranges into a sandwich?
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 38 . 1/8
I bet they looked fabulous. All dark and shiny and glossy...*Drifts off into a daydream about pretty hardwood floors*
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 37 . 1/8
Oooooh, I remember As the Stomach Turns! :D Gosh, I don't think I'll ever forget Harvey Korman dressed up as a woman...
Your dad had a point about dying while watching his favorite show. I guess I'd rather die dancing than doing anything else.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 36 . 1/8
And Zinc. Zinc helps too. I feel bad for chuckling over this, but I think you know by now how much your writing style makes me laugh.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 35 . 1/8
(We're sorry, this review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader passed out from lack of air due to laughing hysterically for too long and is unable to leave a coherent review. Please check back later. Again.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 34 . 1/8
(We're sorry, this review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader is currently choking to death on her laughter and a cream puff. (Must be a pleasant way to go.) Please check back later.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 33 . 1/8
...Okay...now I'm crying...
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 32 . 1/8
I knew it! Somehow, I just knew it would be the volume! I almost fell out my chair, laughing over this.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 31 . 1/8
This is a sweet chapter. Not sure why - maybe it's the end - but /something/ about it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 30 . 1/8
Again, I have the greatest sympathy with you in this chapter. It seems like it's always either freezing or stifling in our apartment; never quite comfortable. Nice trick of sleeping on the other side of your bed - it's too bad you were discovered. :/
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 29 . 1/8
Dissected the newspaper. xDxDxD I am SERIOUSLY cracking up over that.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 28 . 1/8
Oh gosh, the smacking! Thank goodness my family doesn't smack like that all the time, but I can't even stand to sit at my computer in the living room while my mother is eating in the kitchen. She chews that loudly. I always have to put my earbuds in and play some music, whether I want to or not. I have the greatest sympathy with you on the smacking.
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 50 . 11/25/2015
Gross!
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 32 . 11/25/2015
You're kidding me, right? Being young stinks!
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 26 . 11/24/2015
Never a dull moment in your household, huh?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »