Reviews for RaisingDad I
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 27 . 8/1
As my best friend and I would say, "It's just so eeeeeeeeaaaasy when you're evil!" Usually with a devilishly grinning emoji to go along with it.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 26 . 8/1
I'm trying very hard not to laugh at this, because I know how utterly infuriating it must be, but the mental images are too funny.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 24 . 8/1
Now this I can really sympathize with. My mother chews so loudly I can't stand to be in the living room when she's eating in the kitchen. -_-
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 23 . 8/1
Hmmm...Do you suppose he'd notice if you swapped the TV in your bedroom with the TV in the great room? Even if he did notice, maybe he'd at least start watching it in a different room.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 22 . 8/1
I guess that answers my question from the last chapter. XD I'm glad the poor baby's name is cleared now. (Whatever the poor baby's name happens to be.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 21 . 8/1
Oh dear, the poor baby! (Mother wanted to know what I was laughing at so much, and I just pointed at the screen and said "Babies". She inquired no further.)
Now I'm curious as to where the keys were. Were they in his pants again? (Your dad's, not the baby's.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 20 . 8/1
Oh. My. Gosh. This sounds sooooo familiar, and I think most of us can identify with the "just about to hang myself" part. (And by "most of us", I really mean "I".) The chapter is still hilarious, though.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 19 . 8/1
Ah no. This is almost not even funny, it's so awful. :/ At least they were wood floors, right? At least you didn't have to try to clean mud off of carpet. That would have been a real nightmare.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 18 . 8/1
This actually sounds a lot like me, this whole bit about blaming your shoes when your feet hurt. That's what I do when I my feet cramp at Irish dancing - I blame it on my dancing shoes. (I really do think it's partially their fault; my ghillies are too small, and my left foot always cramps. But it's also partially my fault for not warming up my feet properly.)
And I'm pretty sure your wife isn't a saint. I'm pretty sure she's an angel. Come to think of it, you are too.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 17 . 8/1
I can't help thinking how exactly like an Abbott and Costello conversation this was. (Like you mentioned in the first chapter.) I know the frustration factor must be frustratingly high, but the way you tell it is really very funny. Just a fruitless back-and-forth with dry comments thrown in between the conversation. Brilliant.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 14 . 7/31
That's it, I'm moving to El Paso, and if your wife ever gets the hankering to open her own restaurant, I will frequent it. Frequently.
Yum. Shrimp.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 13 . 7/31
(We're sorry, this review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader reached the word "chicken" and promptly lost it, being the only one in her family to ever wash and cook chicken, which she hates. She is currently running around - if you'll pardon the expression - like a chicken with her head cut off, spouting war cries. Please check back later. (And for the record, we enjoyed the chapter very much, whoever we happen to be.))
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 12 . 7/31
(Note to self: Do not be drinking water when reading Raising Dad. It does bad things to the sinuses.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 11 . 7/31
Ahhhh, brilliant! Splendid idea! Maybe we should get a whole bunch of those and install them on the ceiling and hang our shower curtain from that, so my sister doesn't have to keep dealing with the curtain rod.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 10 . 7/31
You should hire my sister to come fix the shower curtain rod, she's had lots of practice with ours. (Which keeps falling down because it IS cheap and shoddy.) And don't Occupy Wall Streeters make good targets at which to take potshots?
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »