Reviews for Dictionary Definition
Soetopo chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
How about the word: Raconteur. I think that's a good idea for this awesome collection of stories
Zlen chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
:):) Yes you are a little morbid and i still love your work!i wish i could have more of that story..
Craziness Inherited chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Whoa! Your writing is really powerful! And who was this character? Some sort of a sadist? At first, I thought they were just another person working at a morgue or something ('cos of the dead bodies in the drawers etc.) And they were sitting there feeling sorry for the dead people! But wow, was I wrong! This is a really interesting collection! I have to say, the first story was amazing! Really... Well, classy characters and the actual way they stole was very clever! Great work! I can't wait until your next update! I have an idea for a few worda if you're interested X)
girlsruntheworld7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Hey there! This seems like a fun idea! I don't really have any words yet, but wow, the character seemed cool! I'm glad the next chapter of why me I'd nearly ready too, I really look forward to it!
DanielStalwart chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I like this, if you can continue with this chapter it would be great. Although his conversion with arianna was kind of confusing at first but I caught on with what you're writing.
I guess I could contribute something as well. "Rambunctious"
Vixxa chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
How about using the word phrontistery. Its a pre 1600 word which meant thinking or the thinking place