Reviews for The Internal Struggle of Stacey-Jo Dawson
yakirra chapter 27 . 4/29/2014
It was interesting to read interaction between Dallas and his dad. I wasn't sure what to expect in terms of interactions between them, but I thought you did a good job with Martin - he's prickly.

The information about Dallas' mum was just enough to make sense and bring some clarity, without drowning the piece in a whole bunch of drama and insecurities his mum and have the central focus on the paternal relationship. It's the little details that work best: how Martin can't say Dallas' full name, etc.

Overall I think it's a solid piece and I can't pick out any major flaws or offer any real criticism. If I haven't made any sense, you'll have to forgive me as I've just woken up.

Good luck with submission!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/29/2014
But I need to know what happened after the Tecans-Copperheads game...
Oh well young Dallie!
Good luck on your final!
alice.d.soler.21 chapter 27 . 4/29/2014
I liked it a lot!
ILikePie chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
I just read this in one sitting and I love it! I've read a few sports fics before and this one is by far my favorite! I love the characters and the relationships and I absolutely can't wait until Stacey-Jo's parents find out about Dallas and how she's going to act with him after this game! I can't wait for your next update!
Watermellow chapter 26 . 4/23/2014
Hi
Guest chapter 26 . 4/22/2014
On pins and needles! Oh how could you? It's like someone grabbed the remote and changed the channel!
EHN chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Noooooooooo update!
jmeec316 chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Boooooooo.
Amy chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Can we go back to him being happy and winning? What happened to the chapter titles? I liked those.
ChloeBear chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Argggggg update soon!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Poor dallie
gracefish21 chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
sooogoood
Tramaka chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
No! Poor Dallie! He can do it! C'mon coaches challenge for something!
kamkar3 chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
GAH! Why do you do this to us! God, I wait after a cliffhanger of a chapter where they argue to the end of this one. You're turning me into SJ! I can't decide if I love you or hate you :/
kairi chapter 26 . 4/20/2014
Ahhhhh. How could you? All that hype and the Texans won. Poor Dallie.
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »