Reviews for The Internal Struggle of Stacey-Jo Dawson
Tramaka chapter 25 . 4/9/2014
Great chapter! Poor Stevie. I hope he gets the hint soon! Absofreakinglutely DYING for the Texans/Copperheads game! As for the rating, I would change it to be safe, maybe contact someone at fan fiction to see what rating they would recommend? I just don't want this story to get removed. Because then I would cry
EHN chapter 25 . 4/9/2014
Run!
Sara chapter 24 . 4/7/2014
Aweh, I love Jaime! I think he's my favourite of the characters from Chesshill. Cora's pretty awesome too, but Jaime is the best. I feel so awful for Stevie, yet can't bring myself to like him. I can't decide if I like Jaime or Dallas better, they're both such great characters!
I'm actually picking up a lot of football stuff, all those lessons from when I was little are coming back now (I have very fond memories of cheering for whichever team was winning, which horrified my relatives) so I'm not quite as lost as I was at the start. I'm super excited for the next update!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/7/2014
Hi...Good story...
taradactyl chapter 24 . 4/6/2014
I know it's been four days...
But I need more
I'm hooked
Please and thank you!
Pandaaaaa chapter 24 . 4/4/2014
Highly enjoyable as always!
Tippy Shortstockings chapter 24 . 4/4/2014
I'm so glad you finally updated! I am so addicted to this story! Though this chapter had a distinct lack of Dallie/SJ action, I loved it nonetheless. I'm glad Stacey-Jo at least told her brother about Dallas. I can't wait to read the reactions when the rest of the Dawsons find out! And Stevie! My goodness, his reaction is going to be PRICELESS! How could that poor, talentless boy ever compete with Dallas Effing Kier?
Please update again soon! I'm going through Dalcey-Jo withdrawals!
alice.d.soler.21 chapter 24 . 4/4/2014
Love this story! Absolute love it!
alice.d.soler.21 chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
OMG! This is one hot, sexy and touching love scene! This story has me hooked!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
Hi :))
Lizzy chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
Great update, as usual! Can't wait to see what happens next with SJ's school project, blooming love life, anti-copperheads family and a newly-determined ex-bf... :)
ChloeBear chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
please tell me Dallas is in the next chapter. Don't get me wrong, I love your writing, but I live for SJ-Dallas interactions
kairi chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
Ah! You FINALLY updated
Tramaka chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
Aw man, I actually fee bad for Stevie! But it had to be done. I can't wait to see Dallie's reaction to SJ telling him Stevie plans to fight for her. I'm glad she told Jamie. Now I just have to wait for the rest of the family to find out! Gah! Lol I'm really missing Dallas, can't wait until he comes back!
gracefish21 chapter 24 . 4/3/2014