Reviews for The Internal Struggle of Stacey-Jo Dawson
IAN chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
Hi!
A new reader here XD
I really love your stories and characters, even the whole concept of football in it. I'm not into Any sport, but you actually make it very interesting and important in your story.
Plus, it's pretty relatable up to certain emotional point. Like all the pressure of home and acceptance from the people around you.
I personally think that Stacey - Jo did the right thing, and I think she did it the right way too. It wasn't her fault that she broke stevie's heart like that. The dumbass was just too stubborn to get the picture. I mean, he pratically proved her point the entire conversation; he just didn't want to let go as she was moving on and enjoying life! I really like Stacey Jo's character. It something really convenient and conventional for all modern women to look up to. .
Keep up the good work ;D
xD chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
FINALLY WOMAN (that is if you are indeed of the female species...if you're a male...then i apologize)! now get onto that next chapter! *breaks out with the ropes*
Guest chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
Hi. God I love Stacey jo
jmeec316 chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
"Hi."

Just playing. Even though this chapter Dallas-deficient, I still really enjoyed it. I'm glad Stacey-Jo finally has better closure with Stevie. I can understand why it lingered: between the fact that he was her first love and that he is practically part of her family. But maybe he can let go now and move on. Hopefully her family can let go of the idea and move on as well...

I also found myself very entertained with the way SJ's friends and family deal with her atheism. Life is similar with my Catholic family.

And the way she broke the news to her brother at the end was perfect! Fantastic build-up throughout the chapter for a great delivery. So perfectly SJ. So right for this story. I laughed out loud: dating a Copperheads QB *just* might be worse than a drug lord for her family.

PS. Now I'm wishing I could google SJ and Dallas, just to see what Jaime will see when he goes home and searches!
deets1 chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
Hi.

Asdfghjkl haha Jaime! One down. Nice. Loved the reaction. I love how Stacey Jo literally could not have made hat information up-it's that not-funny slash out there for her family. Ha. Can't wait for her to tell Dallie this stuff. At least he was mentioned by name. I just need some couple action, not gonna lie. Sorry. Spoiled leecher, can't hide it.

I will tell you something though-thank you for writing about their relationship. Most romances here and on ffnet are the getting-together stories, and once they're together the story's over. That's always a bit sad and unsatisfying so thanks for writing this the way you did-I love it. It's one of the stories you just drop everything and read when the email comes in-literally. No lie I kind of do that. Unless I'm doing something crucial. So yeah thanks!

Deets

P.S. And omfg poor Stevie. He's been stringing himself along for years. Granted SJ could've brought him more up to speed but they kinda expected different things here-it was complicated. Poor guy. Hope he sees that he needs to move on because he is hanging on way too hard by the nails. When those suckers are ripped off it'll hurt like hell. Probably more than the flesh torn off his palms when SJ was straight with him just now.

Yeah. Poor guy.

Oh well he'll get it eventually. He shouldn't do anything stupid in the meantime...right?

Thanks again
Deets

Oh and I know this was chapters and chapters ago but I applaud you having SJ call Dallie for backup with the jilted dude's friends. The situation was exemplified very well and the seriousness was apparent. And it was a great way to let anyone who didn't know of this possibility realize the multiple ways out when someone can't take 'no' for an answer.

Okay now I'm done. Sorry. Love this thing too much.

yakirra chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
First and foremost: Hi!

Secondly, I kinda like the way she just casually told Jaime. It fits. And it allows everything to kind of stew until Christmas. I feel sorry for Stevie, sure - but you do an awesome job of making me frustrated with him.
bangladeshal chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
Hi!
I miss Dallas, but otherwise, great chapter! :):) Jamie's reaction was cute.
EHN chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
Hi.

YOU UPDATED. NO DALLAS IN THIS CHAPTER BUT YOU STILL UPDATED. NOW UPDATE AGAIN.

Love this story.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
This is AMAZING! I think I'm simply in love.
taradactyl chapter 23 . 4/1/2014
I just reread the entire story so far. It's still great. It has been two weeks since you last updated. I'm getting impatient. Grrr
Guest chapter 23 . 3/27/2014
Please more chapters! Absolutely love this story!
greenmachine18 chapter 23 . 3/27/2014
UPDATE SOON PLEASE, I'M ADDICTED.
Tramaka chapter 23 . 3/27/2014
Seriously missing SJ & Dallas!
pandaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
Enjoyable as always!
Nachiketa chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
Very good chapter. It was nice, and sweet. Nothing to exciting but it did plent of justice to the Dawson family gathering.
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »