Reviews for The Internal Struggle of Stacey-Jo Dawson
Guest chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
Loved it
Guest chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
Cool chapter, Steve took it pretty well in my opinion :) Can't wait for the next one :D
gracefish21 chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
Soogoood
kairi chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
Update soon!
deets1 chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
Gahhhhh as much as it hurts I appreciate the solid dose of life. That was a good chapter. I really liked it. And I just love how SJ brings Dallie back up-asdfghjkl they are so perfect. But dang, I hope the copperheads don't fall behind the Colts. Mfflchdfgh.

Deets
jmeec316 chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
Not long enough. You chapters never seem long enough. And that is high praise coming from me : )
EHN chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
They lost! Ahhhhhhhhh! I was convinced they were going to win! Every one was do confident and ahhhhhhhh!
Tramaka chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
You are killing me! I'm dying for her family to know how they all react to Dallas being the boyfriend! Awesome chapter as always
Tramaka chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
I'm so pathetically obsessed with this story, I can't stop imagining what is going to happen during dinner and the game. Gah! I'm going crazy. I am.
J.J.2123 chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
This story is by far one of my most favorite stories that came out this year. Actually it's weird that you started this story in January, because its so well done, so well written, and so well thought out.

I think what I really enjoy about this story is the fact that there is a lot of action going on through out this story. It really isn't your typical boy meets girl and they have a multiple night stand relationship, and I personally think that is what makes it so much better. I love football and I'm that odd girl who starts screaming at the tv on a Saturday and Sunday and occasional Monday and Thursday, I definitely miss football season right now. And that's what's so great about SJ is that fact that there is real substance behind her and she is so relatable. In fact I don't think there is a vanilla character in this story. I adore the chemistry between SJ and Dallas and I love the fact that this love triangle you've set up between SJ, Dallas, and Stevie isn't a love triangle but a push for SJ and Dallas to be more coupley and freaking adorable.

I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter, so post soon please!
JJ2123
Kim chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
It's finals week over here, and I'm dying to hear more. I think I check back about every 3 hours for a new update - please don't disappoint. Your characters are heroin, I'm an addict, and withdrawl during finals is just cruel and unusual punishment.
Nachiketa chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
I'm still voting for a one shot or m rated chapter. But still love this one. This is the only T rated story I've ever read
gracefish21 chapter 22 . 3/14/2014
Soogood
jmeec316 chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
Ugh. The awkwardness of being around an ex-boyfriend that everyone wants you to give a second chance (and marry some day). Been there, done that. Don't want the t-shirt.

My story is almost identical to SJ's: my family wanted me to go to school in-state, but I managed to flee to a school 3.5 hours away in a rival state. I got a lot of shit for it. Now I live 4 hours from where I grew up, in a different state, and people (including my relatives) *still* ask me when I'm moving home?

Looking forward to more of SJ's friends and family. I haven't seen enough of them yet to pass judgement. From what I can tell, they may annoy her, but they seem to love her.

And I think Thanksgiving football may turn in to a spectacle. I just don't see how SJ is going to manage to watch the Lions-Copperheads game without giving it away...

Can't wait!
yakirra chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
I don't know why you're apologising for a shorter chapter, when you updated two days ago. Crazy!
Love the Keystone addition and I really dislike how Stevie seems to try and slot into old habits around SJ.

I know they dated and everyone thinks they are getting back together and whatnot. However, if he were super keen on it, why isn't it till she's back in town that he makes an effort. It's like because everyone is expecting him and SJ to be together he doesn't know how else he should operate.

I meant to tell you last chapter, but just totally blanked out, that I really like how SJ and Dallas balance each other - particularly in terms of their insecurities. SJ is super supportive of his career, and he seems to get that she's skittish about commitment and kept it at a level she could tolerate till she was ready for more. I dunno if it's a correct insight per say, but that's what I derived from the text.

Can't wait for stuffing!