Reviews for The Internal Struggle of Stacey-Jo Dawson
icravecandy chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
Woooooooooooooowwwwww! Love. It. Like IN love ;)
Tramaka chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
Aw, I loved the sweetness and connection in this chapter :)
jmeec316 chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
Ha! They're just about to the point of adorable. I'm starting to get worried that things are going to blow up for them sometime soon...It's all too good to be true right now : )
EHN chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
I think you mean "Take off your shirt" for the first line...
ChloeBear chapter 14 . 2/7/2014
SJ finally got to go to s football game!
EHN chapter 14 . 2/7/2014
I love how you show SJ and Danielle's reactions to being hit on by random strangers. You also had someone honk at them in another chapter and they did the same things as in this chapter. Danielle ignored them and SJ smiled. I swear SJ is fantastic.
Essie chapter 14 . 2/7/2014
Wow, SJ is so sassy. I love your characters and build-up of the storyline. It's not just a fluffy romance because i can see the internal struggles and moral dilemmas you've infused into the story. :-)
jmeec316 chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
As a huge football fan myself, I think I might just become obsessed with this story. I'm glad SJ is finally admitting to herself and others what she feels for our boy Dallas. Love them both. Can't wait to see how things go between them in your next chapter. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
Fun chapters and I cant wait for more keep up the good work, I think in one chapter you wrote Gigi instead of Danielle but yes do update soon
xD chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
Guest chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
Hahaha I freaking knew it about Danielle! Shit that was intense and wonderful and I lost my virginity all over gain. So much love for this story plus THE SEAHAWKS WON THE SUPERBOWL
Babyk345 chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
NOOICE :) You shoud start doing Dallas Pov see what he thinks of stacey-jo Dawson himself and how he reacts to his team mates when they tease him about his Monday night Fuck buddie hehe :)
kairi chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
I love how Dallas put her in a Dallas Kier's Number One Fan T-shirt. Urg. They're so precious.
Tramaka chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
Eek! I was on the edge of my seat as if it was a real game lol. I KNEW it about Daniele and Topher!
Tramaka chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
This chapter literally had me LOL'ing.
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »