Reviews for The Internal Struggle of Stacey-Jo Dawson
Ney13 chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
I saw from other reviews that you had taken down some chapters...hope you plan on putting them back up! This is great:D
TotallyA chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I noticed that almost all of the chapters of this story were removed... I'm hoping this isn't a permanent thing. I really really enjoyed this story and I hope it comes back up soon!
gracefish21 chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Oh are you starting over? There is only three chapters... What happened to the rest? Hmmm this story is soo good, I'll wait till the newest chapter
cha2010chi chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Can't wait for the rest of the chapters b to be put back up. I was dying to see how Stacy - Jo and Dallas progressed
ClaimedLyrics chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
lol this was always one of my favorite chapters. I love the fact that with all the hints Dallas drops she still just waits to be feed. I didn't know there were actual rule to one-night stands.
taradactyl chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I'm guessing you're editing? Will you change any of the plot? 'Cause I liked how it was before.
Kelsee chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
No! Where is the story at? I loved this one! Please don't discontinue it!
gracefish21 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
What happened? Only one chapter...?
cha2010chi chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I truly hope this is the sites mess up. I love this story and it be disappointing if it's not continued. I was so excited to finally see the update and now all but one chapter is up
A worried reader chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Quick question; where's the rest of the story?
A love affair chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Ahh! Where has the rest of the story gone?!
NoirQueen chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I love this story! I'm usually not into stories with football in it because I don't know anything about the game but the characters are so well written that I didn't mind at all! Dallas and Stacy have a really great relationship and I was super excited to see it grow into something more.

Is there a reason you removed the story?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/14/2014
Just a heads up: if you don't update soon i'm gonna loose my faith in humanity. Just thought you should know.
Solipsist chapter 26 . 7/13/2014
WOW. Literally all I can say is wow. You have completely blown me away with this story. I was supposed to go to sleep three hours ago because I have to wake up early in the morning, so I opened up this story for some light bedtime reading, expecting to skim maybe a chapter or two before going to sleep.
I was captivated. Hooked. I read all 26 (1) chapters straight through because I am addicted to this story. I LOVE SJ. I LOVE DALLAS. I Love the way you have given each character a unique voice. I love your use of dialogue. I HATE STEVIE. I hate that there isn't more to this story. I'm really hoping you decide to update soon because I'm kind of going through emotional withdrawals right now and I really need to read more.
This story gave me chills and butterflies in my stomach. You are an excellent writer and I am looking forward to reading more of your work in the future.
Tramaka chapter 27 . 7/4/2014
Please please please please please please update! I miss this story so much!
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »