Reviews for Steam
Riverfeather123 chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
AAHHH! THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER!? What am I going to do without your book? :'( Anyways, you wrote once more an incredibe chapter, and I can't wait to read the next chapter, the last chapter. I'm anxious to find out how the book ends, so I will be waiting. Until next time...
Riverfeather123 chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
You have written another wonderful chapter! I'm dying to read more, and when you said there wasn't going to be much more chapters, my heart nearly dropped! If there isn't gonna be much more, then they better be great chapters! I look forward to reading more! Keep up the great work :P
Riverfeather123 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
D: You horrible person! How could you stop the chapter there!? If you don't get another chapter up soon, I'm gonna rip all my hair out! But absolutely wonderful chapter this time. I liked how you changed the point of view. And putting this twist to the story REALLY makes it great! Get the next chapter up soon! Please...
Exmoorpony chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
Evil cliffhanger. Bad cliffhanger. Nononono.

I'd kill you for ending the chapter like that, but then you wouldn't be able to write another chapter so that would defeat the purpose of you dying.

So you live. FOR NOW...XD jk jk The chapter was awesome. Not long enough, but still great.
Riverfeather123 chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
O_O Creepy! You HAVE to update more soon! This chapter was amazing! Please write the next chapter quickly! I eagerly await the next update! :D
Exmoorpony chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Wow. Steamy.

Naw just kiddin'. Couldn't help but make that comment. The story has just the right amount of romance without going into super lemon territory and I love that about it so far.

I'm with Aubrey. That headmaster is a creep.

I love that there's action and adventure now! Yays!
Riverfeather123 chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
I think it's pretty good. Still can't wait to find out more about Eliza and stuff, so keep the chapters coming! :P
Riverfeather123 chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
:D Really great chapter! I'm dying to find out more about Eliza! Please update again soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Riverfeather123 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
OMG! PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER TONIGHT! IM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT! :D
Exmoorpony chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Good as per the usual. I'm glad for this chapter. It makes a good break in chapters. Changes the scenery, develops the characters a bit more instead of continuing the plot in the exact same way.

A testament to the fact that a good work needs some well-balanced and well-written fluff as well. :)
Riverfeather123 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
This chapter was amazing, as usual. :P I can't wait for some more of the story!
RoseQuartz1 chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Yeah, I'm creeped out by that Headmaster too. O_O" RUN, AUBREY! RUN! DX DX DX
RoseQuartz1 chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AIDEN'S HILARIOUS! XD XD
Riverfeather123 chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Still super good! I can't wait for more! :P
Riverfeather123 chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Great chapter! Keep writing! I can't wait to read the next chapter!