Reviews for A Hero's Trust
Jaesin chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
"That's the story of you and me. From the very beginning, we were meant to be."
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I LIKE THIS ONE
-Tigger
Shohn Huntler chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
I have another quote for you :D

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.
—Proverbs 17:17 NIV
Giang Tien chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Whoa! :D This is great! The foreshadowing, too. XD
Fullmetalninja chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
FINALLY ANOTHER CHAPTER. What took you so long, huh, Cho Cho? OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, YOUR FANFICTION WITH DOLLOPHEAD
"No man, woman, nor child, no matter how great, will ever know their destiny" YOU STOLE THAT FROM MERLIN YOU LITTLE SCAMP YOU dont worry darlin i still luv you
Horray Jesscia (when will we get to see her and John together?)
Brave Heart is like Capture the Flag from PJO
I would hate beginner's training sooo much (typing this is the laziet non-athletic person you will ever know)
Is Wisdom suppose to be like Truth from FMAB except nice? I see some similarities...
AWW JOHN DONT FEEL BAD NO BE HAPPY AND MAKE EVERYONE LAUGH WITH YOUR PEACEFUL HUMOR NO DONT BE SADDDDDD
NOO JAMES Y U GO AROUND KILLING PEOPLE

okay i'm done time for the next chapter
theDollophead chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Oh, I roped YOU into it, did I? *snorts*

Cho Cho, you're a beautiful writer, but I did find some mistakes. Check the part where Jamie's acting like a noob and asks John what to do, to which John replies, “I don’t know. Just guard the bloody cave.” There's like, two overs in there...somewhere...eh, you'll find it. And the third to last paragraph's got two dialogues smushed together. And it was General NormaN Schwarzkopf XD.

And for the record, this was really, really well done! Excellent exposition of John and Jamie's characters, especially using Brave Heart and the battle to bring out their senses of morality. Loved Wisdom (AND YES, I CAUGHT THAT BTW. I'M THE DOLLOPHEAD, NOTHING GETS PAST ME) and Jamie's reaction to it (LOL). Fight scene was epic as always :D And very well-written, I read through it as though I was running and my muscles were tensed and I was like, "John, nooooooo..." XD His and Jamie's friendship is beyond sweet 3

I have no quotes for you today, sorry, but I really liked that one about "haunting your ass." *Looks at Cho Cho pointedly. And the one from Merlin omg 3

POST THE NEXT ONE. NOW.
Fullmetalninja chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Hello again, Cho Cho! So let's see, in this chapter, I definitely didn't think Amanda would kill anyone, innocent or not. And, what the heck did Hannah do with the puddle thing, cause that was pretty epic. Bellator Academy of heroes kinda reminds me of what Camp Halfblood would look like. You've read PJO, right? Until next time, dearie!
Fullmetalninja chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Dollophead typing for Fullmetal:

I ship James and Hannah.

Is John a Hero?

Michelle gave me a spoiler (:D)

And I thought James was a Hero? Why is he not a Hero?
(this I did not esplain to Fullmetal XD)
Fullmetalninja chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
So, I like Sam, but he's probably never gonna show up again. And James is kinda funny, so I'm glad he's the main character (please add in more sassy James comments). Amanda... well, I'm guessing she's important, but I din't want her to end up with James.
Fullmetalninja chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Yayy! Kiddy beginnings! So, I'm gonna guess James's mom dies rihht after this, huh? THANKS.
Amali Roarka chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
Oh, lord, Antarctica - I set a school of sorts there, too, in one of my stories xD and the magic protecting them from curious eyes, too.. lol
Oh my, it'll take me some time to remember who is who. xD

There are a few spelling mistakes here and there, like "he" instead of "she" and some such things...
theDollophead chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
MERLIN'S BEARD YOU DID NOT JUST TEASE AT EXCALIBUR, CHO CHO. YOU DID NOT.

And I love love love how you chose to set this in "Antarctica". That's so unique and creative, especially using the idea that magic is what makes everyone think it's a frozen wasteland. I've never seen anybody do that before :)

James is my favorite so far - it's so funny how he just sticks people with names like Snowy Owl and Cleopatra. Very realistic! And the way he dealt with finding out he's a Hero was so chill; he's very tangible as a character, so good job.

Can't wait to hear more! This went by way too fast. I wish it could have lasted longer lol
Riverfeather123 chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
O_O I'm dying for chapter 6 already! Your story is amazing and you're a great writer. Don't leave off on a preview with 'I killed him' in it! Now I won't be able to sleep until I read it! Please update soon! :)
theDollophead chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
...sorry, my last review got cut off for some reason. Anyways, I am loving this story of yours so far, it's very well written. Please post regularly, it's so creative and fun. My favorite character is James, haha. I love how he just took off running.

Btw it you have free time, you should check out my story. It's called "More Than Meets the Eye", and it's based off my favorite fairy tale :) :)
theDollophead chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
I have a quote for this one: "Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare

Btw, are you really 14?! The level you write at is highly advanced. I'm so glad to finally find a young writer who's dedicated to a good story. You remind me of myself when I was your age! (I
theDollophead chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Ooh this was published on my birthday! Haha now I feel a connection to it 's:)
I like the prologue, it's subtly attention-grabbing. And that's a compliment, as I don't usually like prologues!
You've just earned a follow, my friend.