Reviews for Blood Cursed (Cursed, Book 2)
interestinglyenough chapter 12 . 4/9
Definitely wasn't the shower scene I was expecting, buuuut that doesn't make it bad haha I think it was a really great chapter, Daniel struggling to keep up with his dignity and Valere struggling with his illness (for lack of a better word haha).
Guest chapter 12 . 4/9
: )
interestinglyenough chapter 11 . 4/2
It's really great (and sort of sadistic) to see Valere really showing a lot of emotions, even if it's anger. I'm so curious about his life now, especially since he needs it to be cold and his involvement with the vampires.

I laughed at the Next Week summary, though, oh god. That's too funny.
interestinglyenough chapter 10 . 3/26
Oh my gosh, Daniel is so funny about trying to explain bird watching to Valere.

Also, your description of text-to-speech is hilarious. That remains one of my favorite scenes, and Cybermen and Daleks interacting with each other is always perfect.

I was really glad to see that Valere was showing more emotion in this chapter, all while keeping up the air of mystery with his life.
interestinglyenough chapter 8 . 3/12
Firstly, great luck with your roller derby and the new team!

Secondly, I don't know if I like where Valere is going with this project of his.
interestinglyenough chapter 7 . 3/5
I grinned like some kind of fool when I saw Seraphin's name. I missed it so. I missed HIM so. I also like the new conflict and how Valere was being considerably more caring, even if it was just because he kind of had to. Really great chapter, and I'm glad the Apprentice was used again.
interestinglyenough chapter 6 . 2/26
Oh my gosh, so much allusion going on now! I have a feeling that the woman Valere is involved with is the vampire girl from the previous story, and I'm really hoping it is. This was really good, and I'm glad Valere had more dialogue.
interestinglyenough chapter 5 . 2/19
Ooh, special mentions :D Also, totally dropping your name and another author's (Lapari Caprise, I believe is how to spell it) in the next chapter of my own story so that my readers will hopefully check you out!

I really liked that chapter because it really gave more depth to Valere and Dominic's characters other than the two of them being cold or brutish. I'm actually pretty happy that the girls agreed to have tea with them! As for Daniel, I love how ridiculous and rather awkward he is, especially since he tries so hard so actually be nice. You brought Master Leveque into this (or will be, anyway), and I'm so curious as to how he'll be used! Look forward to the next update.
interestinglyenough chapter 4 . 2/12
First things first: glad you have a husband you can mention this stuff around lol I'd die if my boyfriend found out I read/write stuff like this.

Secondly, great chapter! I love the friendship between Daniel and Ambrose, and the character of Valere is just so cool. The personalities of all the characters are really good.
interestinglyenough chapter 3 . 2/5
Again, the comedy was great! I just knew (and hoped) Daniel and Valere would end up as partners, and I love how flustered Daniel is around Velere, especially because of the shower scene haha
interestinglyenough chapter 2 . 1/29
That was really funny, oh gosh. It was a good enactment of how boys play around in school without going overboard on the dramatics and everything. I was a little confused at first because the first time Ashley was mentioned, it said "her", but that's such a tiny mistake haha Daniel's father is terrifying, with good reason. I like the scenario presented with Daniel making friends with Valere, too. That was smart.
interestinglyenough chapter 1 . 1/22
Oh, that was lovely! I love the slight humor with Monsieur Rat and Monsieur Bullfrog, and Daniel seems like a normal-enough character, which I like. I look forward to more!