Reviews for Aqua
Guest chapter 10 . 3/6
MELISSA plz post next chapter. pretty plz w/ a cherry on top?
Some chick chapter 8 . 2/23
Herro. :3 Great improvement. The change just blew me away like a cow in Kansas during tornado season. Excuse the weird simile/metaphor, but the chapters so far are great. Keep it up. :) See ya in school.
Some chick chapter 5 . 2/4
Hey Melissa. I'm too lazy to log in so I'll leave an anon. So nice to see you published the story. There were some errors. It happens. When I write my stories I don't notice any glaring mistakes until after I publish/update. Ugh. The story is pretty good so far. My only complaints is the character Rosa and how the plot is used. The whole story seems a bit rushed and seems a bit bland. Try to pepper your writing with imagery, hyperbole, personification- oh my God I sound like Ms. Bryson right now. DX And Rosa is a cliche trope. I mean it seems like the only reason why she's in the story is to be mean to Melissa for no good reason except for "stealing her man". It's been done to death and please don't try to bring it back to life. Give Rosa some redeeming qualities or give her a good reason for her bitchiness. See you at school.
-That chick who sits in front of you
aoshimaonwards chapter 1 . 1/27
I love the story so far, and it's interesting how you incorporated the first meeting with Yuji :)
Mikki
Starpower9000 chapter 1 . 1/24
Hello!
...Even though I already know what's gonna come up I'll stop and say keep updating! I really look forward to your story :)
Keep writing, and don't forget your goal!

Starpower9000(Youknowwhothisis) XD
MikariNorome12 chapter 1 . 1/25
A nice story... it's actually interesting. I hope the second chapter is more interesting! :)
starpower9000 chapter 1 . 1/24
Hi...my message earlier :)
Anyways, keep going :)