Reviews for How I Became a Teen Baby
Hannah J chapter 1 . 3/8/2023
This is my true story how i became a teen baby.I started puberty at age 12 and bedwetting because of save money and help protect the environment,my parents got me cloth diapers and plastic pants[aka-rubberpants] to wear to bed every first i was upset about having to wear them,but i got used to night before bedtime,mom would put the diapers and rubberpants on me while i laid on my i was 12 and just into puberty,i was still considered a 'little girl' yet so mom got me rubberpants in pink,yellow,blue,white, and some with babyprints on time went on,i got fully used to wearing the diapers and rubberpants and after i was in bed,i would feel like a baby!When Easter came,mom bought me the usual poofy Easter dress with lace anklets and white put the diapers and pink rubberpants on me under my dress and told me i was a little girl for easter. After i turned 13 my First Holy Communion was comming up and mom and i picked out a cute,poofy,top of the knees communion dress and veil and i all ready had my lace anklet and the sunday morning,after my shower,mom again put the diapers and a pair of my babyprint rubberpants on me and a teddy as my dress was put on,then my veil,then the lace anklets and the shoes.I felt like a real little girl then!My bedwetting went on all thru 13 and into 14 and by then i was liking the feeling of being like a baby in my diapers and bedwetting ended just past 15 and i told mom that i liked wearing the diapers and rubberpants and wanted to keep on wearing i kept them in my drawer and not only wore them to bed,but to mass on sundays,for a wedding i was in and for easter and christmas.I then started using a pacifier most of the at age 20,i consider my self an adult baby and wear my diapers and rubberpants most of the time!
Hannah L chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
i became a teen baby at age 15! I was never baptized as a baby,so at 15,my parents,grandparents and great aunt betty decided to have me baptized at Easter vigil on Easter sunday mass along with all of the other littl kids,preteens and parents and GA betty told me that i was going to wear the standard,white,traditional poofy,sleeveless,top of the knees baptism dress and matching bonnet,with the lace anklets and the white mary jane shoes and under my dress,i would wear a white sleeveless undershirt with the cloth diaper and plastic pants[aka rubberpants].It was hard to hear that i was going to wear the outfit,me being a normal,boy crazy teen girl with lots of girlfriends and guy friends!Two weeks before Easter,GA betty sent a large box to me with cloth diapers,diaper pins and several pairs of adult size rubberpants in pastels and babyprints,with the instructions for my parents that i was to wear them after school,to bed and on the weekend,so that i would become more baby like for my baptism! So my parents made me wear them for the twoo weeks and on Easter sunday,mom and gramma dressed me in the outfit,hung a pacifier around my neck,and took me to the parish where i was baptized with all of the other girls who were dressed as babies like that,mom put the diapers and rubberpants in my drawer and i started wearing them most of the time as i liked the feeling of being like a baby girl!
Lilly chapter 1 . 10/30/2019
I LOVE IT SO MUCH CUZ I HAVE INFANTILLASM
Make ever chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I wish I did have goodnites!
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Aww, please continue! I want to see where this goes.
autistic kid chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
wft wtf eww i was BORN with autism!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015