Reviews for Faith
shakes8 chapter 1 . 3/1
:) I understand your confusion; I went through something similar before becoming an atheist.
Anne Onymous of the Pencil chapter 1 . 2/20
The style of the poem is good - you worded your doubt well.

About the content - I don't really know what to say. I'm Catholic also, and it used to torment me - that is, I had religious OCD which tormented me; I was always in fear that I'd committed a mortal sin, wasn't worthy of God or heaven, and so on. And occasionally I doubted the Church was right - I don't have a naturally believing mind. But nowadays I've studied, and know more of the rationale behind the rules; I've prayed, and am starting to know God; and I don't feel so constricted anymore. I don't know how to advise you (but then I'm 15 and not an advisor anyway), but I'll pray for you.

I'm sorry if any of this review was annoying. When I offered to pray for you, I hope it didn't look as if I thought you were inferior because of your doubt, or anything like that.
moonlight543 chapter 1 . 1/28
Very dark. I really like it. I found it very interesting and you captured the fear and desperation of the narrator really well. Very good job.
SustineoAlas chapter 1 . 1/28
this is good! very emotional. i understand how constrictive catholicism feels sometimes. sometimes it really sucks.