Reviews for Lonely Willow
Zen Jukebox chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
First, this is a fantastic story. It has great descriptions, and completely realistic dialogue. I could play out the story in my head like a movie with 3D, and High Definition. Second, it is such a heart breaking story! Within five seconds Isaac had burrowed his way into my heart and set up shop there. I felt like killing Tom and his 'cronies' when they messed with Isaac. I felt like I was on top of the world when he was adopted, and I really liked how you changed the text just as his life changed. I almost cried as his life was taken away and he was sent back to Lonely Willow. What a stupendous story! I recommend everyone read this, and I look forward to more of this author's work. Write well, and God Bless!
- AMDG
B-2Spirit Ender chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Thanks for reading it! Glad you enjoyed it! I don't really know if I will write a sequel, as it is intended to be a haunting story that leaves a depressed feeling. I might, although I'm not sure.
Thanks again for reading it!
StardustOwl chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I really like this story, please write more, I feel so sorry for Isaac, I really hope it gets better for him!