Reviews for Who Killed Queen Julia?
midknightrose chapter 24 . 10/25/2014
This was an excellent story. I enjoyed it so much that I read it in two days. Keep up the great writing!
TheGirlWhoRambled chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Overall I think this was a good prologue. It was well written and interesting. I really like your descriptive language, and I’m interested to see what will happen.

There were some things I thought could be improved. Sometimes I found the time skips a bit confusing – one minute Julia was a newborn baby and then suddenly she’s old enough to talk… I had to read that a few times before it made sense. Perhaps you could make those a little clearer? Also, there were a lot of characters introduced in a short space of time, and I found some parts a bit confusing because of that.

Also, I was kind of confused that Richard didn’t seem that concerned that by sending his wife away he would never get to meet his own child. I mean, even if Maria was mean to Julia, his sister, wouldn’t he want her to stay because of that? It’s his kid after all, so I found it really strange.
Blazing Lights chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
This is fairly interested but not quite my cup of tea. It was indeed written well though with good description and all.

Your character name a are common ones but unquote with long names which is neat.

ALS always keep writing and Have a Wonderful a day!:)
whatdayisit chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Richard must be very desperate to offer the royal jewels as a reward. Gosh, is that even legal?!
That aside, would you mind if I joined in their prayers? I really feel for everyone involved, you know. :) Awesome job - your story has been fast-paced and riveting throughout, and I can't wait to see more!
whatdayisit chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Methinks somebody spied upon the dear Princess during her charitable visits and heard the children shout her name — or perhaps even saw her sneak out of the secret shed from the start! I can only hope that she makes it out alive. Well, well, well... the future's certainly not looking so good now!
whatdayisit chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
This chapter appears to be a repost of Chapter 2 - was this accidental?