Reviews for That Methodless Kind of Madness
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
"We're all mad here." ;) All brilliant people are.
lightblueparadox chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
yay! me, i dont really have a method to anything. good poem, though. :)
echogirlcapri chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This was great! I love the quotes at the beginning of your profile page (though knowing you, Sky, you don't even remember what I'm talking about xD), are those from somewhere or did you make 'em up?

Favorite line: "Escaping a prison, escaping your life"

There's no method to my madness either! It just comes and goes! MWA-HA-HA!

Love, Capri
Helen Cole chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Now THIS is poetry.

I just love this line! "I only write When Inspiration's biting."

This whole poem has great fluidity and movement. It increasingly intensifies as you read. It make me imagine you as someone who always has ideas taking over and not enough time to put it on paper.

I can't even necessarily pinpoint what it is about this poem I like so much, but I really love it. It's going on my favorites list.
The Beautiful Filth chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Ahh Sky, this is what I originally thought when my literature teacher introduced the term to me too! I've since heard various versions, such as "there is an order to my mess" something like that. I think it's a Shakespearean saying, but I still have no idea where it is from. And it was a nice parody of the "Method to the Madness" saying!

-Christie
daughter of Athena and Apollo chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
First off, thank you for all of your reviews to a poem a day, they are greatly appreciated. Secondly, I really like the way you write. This poem was nice and light, all about writing, and those poems are inspirational to me. So thank you.
neverfire chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Ah! It's great, your rhyming is very nice and it keeps a good rhythm through out the poem. I can totally relate to it as well, I feel so uneducated in my writing haha. Anyway, this is awesome, your scheme was ABCB, if I remember learning rhyming correctly, right? Keep writing (: