Reviews for Imperfectly Perfect
lostlamb chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Angry Nic is so adorable. Great chapter.
spcecse7 chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Excellent chapter. I wonder where his iPod is I bet Harper took it lol. Can't wait for the next update : D
ajashire1 chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Aw man I love Nic he's funny and reminds me of a character I made once :)
SerenityParadox chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Awesome story! I like where this is going, but damn, I'm pretty sure Nic's gonna get caught soon :D
atenea-in-the-sky chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Heh, this is getting interesting. I'm liking this story, please keep updating.
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Well, this is certainly an interesting beginning. I wonder if Hennessy knows that Nic is stalking him ( I don't care what you say, Nic, you're stalking the guy lol). Cause, I have to tell you, if someone was watching me that closely, I'd like to think I'd notice. Anyway, it's a good start, is written well, and I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Allanasha
Reeciez chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
I can't stand this guy! He man have imperfections and all but dammit we all deserve a little bit of privacy to stow them away with. That being said, I'm totally rooting for him to find the imperfections of the obvious perfectionist. I can't help the fact that I'm natrually suspicious of all the too happy people. Smilles are proven to be more dangerous than frowns.
I'm so glad you're writting again! It's so hard to find good new authors these days but the more established people are easier to follow and love. Now I just can't wait for Friday so TCUSA will be updated. Gotta love me some TCUSA.
ajashire1 chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
I ready life this story
lostlamb chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
He is a trip. I love him.
plumblossom chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Our guy is _such_ a mess . . .
dizasterdeb chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Argh - it's ended already! Another fab chapter. Really suited my mood too - a very fed up with being misunderstood by others type of mood. Accompanied by the scary noise of the wind trying to bash in the windows. Eek. They're already letting in water. Looking forward to the journal's secrets being revealed! Thank the world, as ever, for writers.
Dx
lostlamb chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Okay. Our Nic is one devilish person I must admitt. I however love him and his beautiful thoughts. Can't stop smiling bc I know way to many ppl like Hennessy and I agreethey can't be as perfect as they seem. I would never take it to this degree but the idea is pretty cool. Love the story so far.
fantasyobsessed chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
This looks super promising! Please update soon
Mcgde chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Aww Nic's a poo head XP
Anon chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
It's great to have you back already, and with a new story! I am liking Harper, and hoping that he has a diminishing effect on Nic's asshole-ishness. : ) I am looking forward to more of them!
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »