Reviews for Imperfectly Perfect
lostlamb chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
So freakin cute that he got his family back together now get to poor Harper and Tessa! Beautiful chap
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
Good chapter. Wish they were longer but still good read... I like nic and I'm glad his eyes are opening to the people around him. Hope you update soon
Yereanth16 chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
I love this story and how much of an asshole Nic acts like, I also love Harper and how he acts, the characters are really believable and the story is very realistic, something that many will be able to connect with. Thank you for such an epic story, looking forward to the next chapter!

-Yer-
atenea-in-the-sky chapter 15 . 4/23/2014
Go get Harper, Nic! Go, go, go!
neho8 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
amazing :))
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
To be fair, I feel she's as much as a bitch as you are Nic.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
My heart hurts from this chapter. God I want punch Nic in his face right now. Lovely story, can't wait to read more!
jonas chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
oh my god, i finally felt nic .. i felt his emotions, feelings and fears .. it was there at the last words ..now i no longer hate him, i am moved
ajashire1 chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
TTTT
Fav. Fan chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
AWW! That's awesome! Please keep writing :) I can't wait for more
lostlamb chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
Awww so freakin sweet. Poor Nic. Go get your man back Nikki boy and maybe... Hehehe Gosh this story! Love it too much and to hear it has a sequel thank Jesus! Beautiful...
spcecse7 chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
I hope he can win Harper back! Can't wait to see what happens next : D
A.Collins chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
I LOVE ACCEPTANCE MORE THAN DENIAL.
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
Aww i like nic i hope things improve for him and harper
Anon chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
Nic is literally such an egg. He knows he's already in too deep yet still pushes Harper away like w ow NIC GOOD JOB.

Anyway this story is incredible, just wish the chapters were a tad bit longer.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »