Reviews for Imperfectly Perfect
PET chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
I'd like to see Harper move on & find another boy.
Hope Nic will be miserable because of it.
Your 1 fan chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
AWWW! NO! Harper! Come back! Damn it, Nic! Go get him!

Please write more :) I love this story so much!
atenea-in-the-sky chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
God, I feel bad for Harper... he's so very sweet and seems so naïve.
I hope we'll see more of Nic's thoughts in the future. And I'd like to see Nic getting all jelous!

P.S: I love when you update. Lol. It makes my day :D ...Can I wish for longer chapters? ;)
Sunshine Bear chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
Nic is a straight up idiot. I hope happiness never finds him because he broke Harper's heart, all because he is an idiot.
Tsk, tsk.
Janie chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Are you freaking kidding me. I have to wait another week or however long to find out if Nic makes is all better for Harper. He CAN NOT treat Harper like this and just walk away. This chapter is the first I have absolutely hated, and only because it literally broke my heart. I want this fixed and I want it fixed now, this can not happen like this between them. UGH!
Tail-Tail chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
OMG! You just broke my heart, damn you! I love your work, keep up the good job :)
lostlamb chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
No Nic no ! Why are you such a freakin donkey? I can't believe I said- thought- typed whatever that. But seriously you better go chase him. Bring Harper back damn it! There goes unnecessary anger. Anyway I'm glad you walked away you don't his bull Harper. He knows the truth he was trying not to think about it last chapter. Believe me he has to come back around bc you guys are so freakin cute together. Wait am I talking to the characters? God I have a headache. This was a great chapter. I just wish they were longer. I feel you purposely make us suffer. Evilly cackling as we whimper and beg for more. I definitely admire you for that. Your such a great author. Wow this is long. Next time hopefully soon. I can't believe it's Monday ahhhh. This is random now I think I'll exit. Pot author this review is like total crap so I'm going to stress: YOUR AWESOME YOUR STORY IS AWESOME. YAY!
ajashire1 chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
Nicolas you- you idiot. You fucking idiot...

Great chapter and nice use of Nic's fav word. I'm going to go crawl into a hole and wait for your next update now. K bye
A.Collins chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
I love angsty stories. I love it so much.
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
Oh, Fuck Nic, chase yo man!
spcecse7 chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
Awwwww poor Harper and poor Nic for not realizing what he had. Can't wait to see what happens next : ) excellent chapter.
1 fan chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
AMAZING! Please update again soon, because I am loving this story :) Never let bad reviews get you down, because those reviewers obviously wouldn't know what they were talking about. You write incredibly well, and I can't wait for an update
lostlamb chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
Oh Nic that's called love baby! It's so freaking wonderful. Ah I love this story.
A.Collins chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
He's in love, and he's the only one that doesn't know it. Ain't that the usual
spcecse7 chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
Awwww so cute and can't wait to see what happens now that Nic sees what's going on. Can't wait to see how Harper feels about all this also : )
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »