Reviews for Imperfectly Perfect
ajashire1 chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
I know Nic's not slow he is just trying really hard to avoid the obvious. I feel for Tess it's painful to watch. Also I'm 99.9% sure fuck/ing is Nic's favorite cuss word.
Me chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
NOOO! I'm subscribed to your stuff but can't be bothered to log in right now. I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! Kept getting emails for when you updated and now I'm wondering why I didn't check it out sooner. This is amazing, please keep writing. Can't wait for your next update :)
lostlamb chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
But I care Nic bc this isn't just sex and foolin around. You care about him. You ask about his feelings. You guys talk. If it was just sex there'd be no pillow talk. Now Nic you listen and take that in. You are a wonderful and I mean amazing author. Good job! Great chap!
Little Miss StormCloud chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Wow update soon please.
ajashire1 chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Nic you fool...
spcecse7 chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Awwww poor Harper : ( another great chapter though can't wait for more : )
atenea-in-the-sky chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Ohh, I can't wait for next chapter!
I'm already loving the story, though I wish we could see more of Nic and Harper's interactions/conversations... Or maybe I just want longer chapters, heh!
audacityofmymind chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
I can't even describe how much I love this story. I think your main character is fucking awesome even though he frustrates me to no end. Just how oblivious can you get? Ugh.I also love Harper and how he puts up Nic.

I get so happy when you update :) I hope you'll write a happy ending and I really hope the sequel rocks as much as this one.

Keep writing, amazing work!
lostlamb chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Oo the angst. Me like me do. Poor Nic your fallin for him. I see it in your mind eye. I do. You care for him and he trusts you. And i love every bit. Next time for sure luv.
ajashire1 chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Aw... Nic I'm sorry. And Harper bro... I- I don't know what to say... keep your head up solider.
Linq chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
I'm really enjoying this and I'm looking forward to an update!
Now I'm just wondering why Harper attends a community college when his parents are so strict! ;)
But until this chapter I was kind of thinking that Harper had obsessive compulsive disorder but his behavior makes sense now!
Christine chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
So I love this story, but I don't really understand how Harper can be going to a community college when his parents expect perfection of him.
Little Miss StormCloud chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
I just experienced a listful of emotions. Grat chaptet cant wait for the next one
lostlamb chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
I knew it wouldn't be just once. Oh Harper's a bloody minx. Yup I love him. Nic needs to realize that Harper is going to freakin change him and I'm gonna love it. Awesome chap. Nic is weak to his gorgeous eyes.
ajashire1 chapter 10 . 3/28/2014