Reviews for Imperfectly Perfect
Myra Aliquis chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
My constructive criticism is terrible, so I just wanted to say I really love this and the characters, even if Nic is completely blind :)
Little Miss StormCloud chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
Wow just wow
A.Collins chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
Give it up, Nic! You guys are wrapped around each other's fingers, and you don't even know it. Well. Maybe Harper does.
anonymous2345 chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
I loved this chapter! I can't wait until your next update!
JaneH chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat /Noo, harper gotta be a top! D:/
lostlamb chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
F that. That's twice Nic, baby boy. Twice. God I love Harper! Yes totally worth the freakin wait. I just need more. More, rad baby. Dude that nickname was messed up. Sorry please excuse that got lost in the freakin awesomeness of the chap. Cheerios now doll.
Anon chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Wow, that was intense... I like the kind of power struggle going on, and Nic's continued denial! : ) Liking Nic could definitely be a flaw (and the whole cheating thing too I guess, though we don't really know anything about Harper & his gf's relationship yet)! Thanks, & more soon please!
ajashire1 chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Harper.. Harper fucking Hennessy cheats on his girlfriend and makes out with an asshole !? My god this is a lot to take in!
spcecse7 chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Ooooooo can't wait for more great job : D
anonymous2345 chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Haha! I loved it! Can't wait until your next chapter.
Alaki chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
That was freaking fantastic! Do you know how hard it is to giggle when you've lost your voice? Because now I definitely do. Lovely, as always, and looking forward to more!
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Mmmhh, yes that's right. Deny it. Deny it as long as you have to...
Guest chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
༼ つ _ ༽つ Praise Helix! ༼ つ _ ༽つ Finally! *grins manically* But now...the wait :(. All these chapters are so short the just leave you wanting more!
Charmm chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Haahahaha literally dying of laughter here. So love the way they communicate, I have a feeling Henessy knows exactly how to keep his puppy on a leash ;)

WHY WAS THIS SO SHORT?! I CANNOT DEAL. MORE PLEASEEEE
Little Miss StormCloud chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Well, then that escalate quickly. I can't wait for the next episode
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »