Reviews for Imperfectly Perfect
Inkrovox chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
I've noticed that you're using sneer incorrectly. A sneer isn't a frown, it's more like a nasty smirk or jeer.

definition/english/sneer

/dictionary/sneer

I'm enjoying your story - I like cranky protagonists. Please continue writing it :)
jj chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
I love this story! I really hope he doesn't forgive his father or Charlene though, because even though his mother abandoning him was unacceptable, what they did was too and I think they're both really disgusting. I hope instead he just goes off with Harper and they make their own family! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Aletiah chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
I wonder what makes Nic so angry. Charlene doesn't look like the evil stepmom so far, so I guess it must be because of something else.
Aletiah chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
You make ME wanting to know what's wrong with Harper, too!
Kzen chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
Goddamn cliffhangers.. I want to cry. Please, i beg of you, don't ever drop this story in the middle of a cliffhanger, or maybe going on a hiatus. The curiousity is making me crazy.

Please update orz, not soon is okay, just please update /cry/

Btw, I hate charlene and Nic's dad somehow. I understand Nic's reasoning for hating them. Like sheesh really, replacing the old wife with the new one, not to mention a shiny new cute kid, plus the pretty new wife just agreeing to it without consideration to the kid that's going to lose her mother because of her. Don't get pregnant with your sugar daddy woman, that's just idiotic. /sorry for rambling/

Oh and this is awesomez, keep it up.
KaylahDemi chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Oh well then. I understand why he hates Charlene-it takes two to tango, but he shoudn't hate Chloe.
A.Collins chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
That first scene was so satisfying I read it 3 times. The second scene was also satisfying so I read it twice.
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Well ... maybe Nic wasn't expecting it, but I can promise you the readers were shouting for it lol. Can't wait to see Nic's reaction to the kiss.
Anon chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Well that should shut Nic up! I guess Harper is a lover not a fighter, even when he's angry : ). Nic's Mom's behaviour towards him is pretty extreme, as is the way Nic treated Charlene here, not to say that I would embrace her if in Nic's situation. Also, Chloe is so cute I would think it would be hard to hate her... Anyway, thanks for the new chapter, & looking forward to more ASAP! : D
lostlamb chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Yes! Yes!
Sayure chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Someone had it coming :-) poor Chloe, really but if I was in Nic shoes I'll hate her too but boys are different than girls and they're more aggressive when they hate so his reactions are totally normal. His father need to do something, at least say sorry or recognize the fault is his.
SerenityParadox chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Ha! Finally! But the cliffhanger...not cool [expectations intensify] :P.
Myra Aliquis chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
I really love this story, even with the cliffhanger at the end of chapter 8! :) please keep writing because you have a nice style and clearly proofread your work well.
the0z3452 chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
I knew it! The second they started fighting, I knew Harper would kiss him and then you ended the chapter! I really like this story and can't wait until the next update!
Janie chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
UGH, how cruel you are to end this here. I've been dying for this to happen. Thank you!
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »