Reviews for Imperfectly Perfect
atenea-in-the-sky chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
Woo-hoo! I was waiting for Hennessy to do that.
I kind of hate Charlene too, even if she is nice. Well, It's hard not to when I see it from Nic's side. But honestly, Nic's mom is just horrible, because yeah, I get it, she's hurt, she hates her husband and "the other woman", but seriously, abandone your child? Just bad. I also feel bad for Chloe.
spcecse7 chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
Yaaaaaaay OMG OMG OMG can't wait til the next update : D I kinda understand how nic feels but I can also see the other pov as well.
Depth-of-Field chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
OOOH IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

Also, wow, Nic's mom is so incredibly selfish. I can see how she and his dad messed him up a little bit. / Poor Chloe.
ajashire1 chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
OHHHHHHH MY GOD dude so NOT cool update
PLEASE!
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
Ugh, HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME WITH A CLIFF HANGER! I'll died of excitement at this point!
quayjahn chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
Yessssss! Finally! What better way to break the tension ? Great!
anonymous2345 chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
Can't wait for your next update! Loved this chapter!
Little Miss StormCloud chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...This is fucking fantastic... please update soon.
Little Miss StormCloud chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Holy shite... the sassy19love... Holy shite I love it
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
Good story. I really like Nic and Harper and look forward to where everything leads.
lostlamb chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
Freakin awesome. I needed some boy loving today. I love what Harper is doing. It's freakin adorable. I hate how they just walk away from each other though quickly ending the scene. Couldn't they stay just a little longer and make the chapter even longer- I mean awesomer...yea that's not a word. Anyway awesome chapter I'll be waiting trying to resist the temptation to read but failing every time and becoming slightly obsessed. Heck forget slightly I'm already there.
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
*falls over laughing*

God, I love the interaction between these two.
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
They are sooo cute. I want to have them. I'd keep them in my pockets and just watch them.
spcecse7 chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Oooo I love it I hope there is even more interaction : )
ajashire1 chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Lol I'm so happy I'm sick and at home from school today, that was a nice read. Now what do I do...
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »