Reviews for Imperfectly Perfect
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Wow Harper. There are a few hints that he's got things that ... less than perfect. Can't wait for more of the reveal. Also, didn't expect the cutting bit. Ouch.
ajashire1 chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
When he said "because I have church tomorrow morning" I face palmed
anonymous2345 chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
I can't wait for your next update! This story is amazing.
lostlamb chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
So freakin cute! I love Nic! So Harper knows it's him. He didn't really seem phased about him dictating basically verbatim what was in the journal. Now what was that flickered emotion earlier or the intrigue in Nic's life or the stare that makes Nic uncomfortable? Hmm. Love the chapter! Next time!
spcecse7 chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Aw dang I thought we were gonna learn something more about Hennessy. But can't wait til the next chapter. : )
quayjahn chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
I'm really curious...what is the boy hiding... I do think he has the lost ipod, well, I hope, your muse likes you and we get another treat
A.Collins chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Oh god these chapters are so unfulfillingly short I'm going to weep! I know an author isn't a machine that you drop a review in and a chapter comes out, but gahhh give us something to work with!

I think it also may be the fact that I love all your stories and I'm ridiculously impatient when it comes to stories I enjoy a lot.

Anyways, don't mind this reviewer who is always too lazy to log in. But dont think no one noticed Harper didn't tell his flaws!

Oh the suspense! D:

Also, what kind of tool cheats, marries his mistress, has a kid with said mistress, and then expects his first kid to get along with said mistress and his mistresses child.

I'd be even more pissed.
SerenityParadox chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
So short ;( Can't wait for the next update!
ajashire1 chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
I really do like this
Anon chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
P.P.S. This chapter endeared me towards Nic a lot more. And I like the eating the neighbour's Yorkie for lunch line, haha! Again, great job.
Anon chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
Ahh, the dynamic between Harper and Nic is so alluring in this chapter : P. I keep telling myself I'm going to wait until you have a few more chapters posted before reading further, but every time, I just can't help myself! Nicely done, & really looking forward to 'the party'! (P.S. Thank you for making this chapter a bit longer : ).)
lostlamb chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
I love the Harper's sass. Could this mean that he's on to him? I bet it does. He probably did take Nic's iPod and that's why he's enjoying Nic's pain. What's up with the party invite? And if he does get drunk what will happen.
calamity jane chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Hooray another story!

I'm liking this one so far. I like Nic's cynicism and humor, he is a bit of a stalker tho. ;)

Somehow I think Harper isn't as oblivious to all that's going on around him as Nic may think and he has Nic's ipod! I mean it would only be fair, right!?

You have my curiosity piqued about Nic's family situation and look forward to discovering more.

Keep up the good writing and we'll keep reading!
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
... hmmmmm ... I'm wondering if his ipod vanishing so suddenly is actually a coincidence, or if our ... perfect golden boy snatched while our beloved hero *cough*stalker*cough* wasn't looking.

I'm loving this even more. Thanks for the update!
falling-into-fate chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
I've been meaning to put a review on this for a while! I'm falling in love with Nic already. He's so sneaky and pretty unique. Like everyone else, I really can't wait to find out what's up with Harper, and why he was so goddamn nice to Nic when he just found him snooping around in his room before. I was really surprised at that for sure. Ahahah, and this is really starting to get interesting! I love your writing and ideas so much, plus it's already starting to get cute. If Harper starts messing around with Nic as well, that'd be so adorable. I'm so excited for the next chapter to come out already, but I just gotta wait! I really love this so far, awesome work. I'm so glad you're back. c:
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »