Reviews for Asexuality and Me
CleoDaDalek chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
(this is my pen name for , but I was just checking out fictionpress, so I may make this my pen name HERE as well. As of now, however, I am just a guest) This is EXACTLY how I felt growing up! I'm glad to see my feelings on virtual paper. Heck, I'm surprised this isn't my own writing, that's how similar my opinions are. Well, I can say that this was 1: relatable, 2: well written, and 3: eh, I'll think of a 3rd thing later. ::Claps:: bravo, writer, great writing piece. Sorry, I tend to drabble on and on with my reviews, I shall end this one here while it's only a paragraph XP.
skyywardsongx chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This... I'd say this expresses exactly my thoughts? I am an asexual, and my friends know it (well, some of them at least; it's not like I go and say "hey guys, I'm asexual!" at every occasion LOL), though I think they don't really believe it is possible to have no interest in anyone, sexually speaking. By now I just don't care anymore. As you said, I know I am an asexual and I am fine with it.
sadhetalian chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I'm fine with that fact, too. Hey, I have plenty of friends who are asexual. There's nothing wrong with that, just like there's nothing wrong with being gay, bisexual, or transgender. We're all people.