Reviews for Paranoia
LoreLorelei chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Is this a sequel of another story?
perfect.fluke chapter 22 . 7/28/2017
Ugh. I actually really hate natalie.
poor maeva. Its a small chance, but i do hope you update. i want to know more about lucas
Ereslee chapter 22 . 8/3/2016
I love learning more about Mae, but I miss what you were doing with Natalie and Pierre. You were toeing the line in your previous story. Pierre wasn't a complete monster. You portrayed him in a way that made it difficult for me to not sympathize with him. I was rooting for Pierre, yet at the same time I wanted him gone. Now, I feel as if he and Natalie have been abruptly brushed to the side to make way for Mae. Currently, they're both undesirable in every way. Pierre has always been sick, but I enjoyed learning more about him. Natalie wasn't always awful, but now I harbor nothing but distaste for her. I've grown to dislike characters that I once had an interest towards, and now I merely want them gone. I understand that not every story has a happy ending, but that plot line ended quite abruptly with little closure.
FriedRamen chapter 22 . 5/11/2016
I hope you won't find this annoying...

I've been wondering whether or not you plan on continuing this story as well as your other works. I started out reading your DBZ stories and then migrated over here to your original fics. I can honestly say I love all your stories. Eunoia, Paranoia, and Xenos are my absolute loves.

The way you designed Pierre blew my mind, I wanted to hate him but yet as the same with Natalie found it so hard to do so. And then with Paranoia, I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed with how Natalie ended up but then again I can understand how she could end up that way. How many people can actually say they'd remain the same going through what she went through, I know I couldn't. I'm itching to see what lies ahead for all the characters, especially Maeva, since the story shifted to her perspective.

With Xenos, I just love Sci-Fi period. I love your description of Caspian. His appearance and abilities aren't what I'm used to reading about so for me it was refreshing.

Again, I hope you don't find this review annoying I've just been so curious since I've started reading your works! I've been reading fanfic along time and I've seen so many wonderful stories go unfinished.

Happy Writing!
Lucykins chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Let me start by saying: I hope some day you'll rewrite this story since the first part was really good and I'm not flaming here, I'm simply offering some constructive criticism so I'd love for you to read this.

I mean, Natalie has always been frustrating with her obedient, over-trusting and spineless nature, but I read this story in hope to see her more mature and cunning, an actual match for Pierre. Instead she regressed to an infant. Utterly depending on other people and lacking empathy towards her offspring. Always making the wrong choices, completely ignorant in her actions.

She was supposed to be a genius. Socially confident, with a strong loving family to back her up. You ruined a character with great potential to a point where I couldn't continue to read. She failed so miserably in her battle and the way you discarded important and good hearted characters such as Alexandre and Quentin really disappointed me.

Again! This is by no means flame since I like your many writing style, I mostly enjoyed this story and I'll continue on to read your other works. It's just that I liked the prologue so much that I felt the urge to express my frustration with this one.

I noticed that you stopped updating, I haven't made it to your most recent update so I don't know if you ended it, I'm hoping some day you'll consider a re-write as I had mentioned before, or an alternate plot. Either way, give your characters more credit, you did the same thing with the Passion Paradox. You built a brilliant character with a doctorate only to have her make the most ludicrous decisions throughout the story. I know that you were 15 when you wrote that one, and I was positively surprised to learn that since your writing style and vocabulary were impressive even back then and had only improved in this one. Still, I'm hoping my review would only help you improve your character and plot building further to make them more realistic, if you will.

This is your story, I'm by no means telling you how to write it. I'm just letting your know, as a reader, what I'd like to read. I'm not saying build perfectly un-realistic characters that always say and do the right things, but there should be some character development to keep us satisfied. and in this case, have the main character win some battles and not fail so miserably with every attempt.

Anyway, thanks for the time you've spent on this one, you're really gifted and I'm enjoying myself.
Sinalist chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
How ridiculously unrealistic. It was painful to read and to be honest I'm starting to find you annoying. You must really hate happy endings.
...
You are prolonging this story for too long. It should've ended here. This is where it ends for me at least.
Sheri Vegas chapter 22 . 3/5/2015
This was a crazy ride of a story. I'm a bit bummed Katherine was such a sad excuse of a battered woman. But I'm glad her daughter has more nerve and sense about her. I'm sorry but towards the middle of this story, as a mother I was utterly disgusted by Katherine's behavior. What a pathetic woman. Anyway, keep this twisted fic going. Can't wait to read an update. :)
perras13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
You haven't updated in like 5 months
Alice chapter 22 . 1/5/2015
Update plz?
LostSoulWeeping chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
Plz don't leave this fic!
Littlefishgirl1103 chapter 22 . 10/23/2014
This is great! I hope you continue!
ajashire1 chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
Great story so far. (Lucas is very suspicious btw)

Overall I still like Nicolai more. Not to say I don't love Pierre too, but they're from a different breed you know. While they're both cruel they distribute it differently. Nicolai is more individualized and will stick with one person and destroy them slowly. Pierre spreads his out more and quickly moves on to the next. This difference shows greatly during their lives considering that because Nicolai has Adel he found no need to terrorize anyone else, but Pierre still brings people to torment. This makes sense since he is more of a killer than a manipulator anyway.
Likewise I enjoy the G√ľnter household more than the Holt's. The environment of both places was determined by their resident psychopath. Nicolai's was far more stable than Pierre's.
Tosh chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I have a feeling but keep going you may or may not prove me right
Zoe chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
Ooo i wonder what Pierre is going to do to her when she gets back...
DeadlyEmbrace chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
Liberated for once and all! Or is she?
87 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »