Reviews for Paranoia
Grr chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
I posted a fairly thorough review but it didn't show up! But basically, just wanted to say that I was a little disturbed by Nat's cavalier attitude about Pierre killing the kids. I thought that would've been the last straw for her. But now I'm wondering if she's become desensitized after having been under his influence for so long or if she has some latent psychological issues herself.

Your story is a mindfuck and I mean that in the best way possible.
Whoa chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
Okay,

I will admit that this story is so well written, the characters so well developed that honestly, I was worried for my own sanity as I began to sympathize with Pierre. A sociopath. But when he killed those kids? Yikes, I did not realize you would go so far, but from Pierre's perspective, it was realistic if not reader-friendly.

I know, I know, it's hypocritical of me to say that killing kids is going to far while killing woman is tolerable. It's a story, and the character is staying true-to-form. I realize this is not meant to be a fairytale, and honestly despite being an admitted romantic and fairytale obsessed as I am, this was one of the truly most riveting pieces of fiction I've ever read, professional or otherwise.

However, just as a point of confusion for me is this: Does Natalie have some deep-scarring psychological issues of her own? Because other than losing a father and some sibling rivalry/envy, she doesn't seem to have too traumatized an upbringing to justify not only tolerating Pierre continually, consistently killing women, but also her own father AND those two kids he just killed. Especially with those two kids, she seemed so blasé about the whole affair. So cavalier.

Has she become so desensitized to it all through living with Pierre all this time? Or had she always had an issue? These are rhetorical questions of course and maybe for discussion but I was just curious.

Your story is a mindfuck and I offer that as my highest compliment.
DeadlyEmbrace chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Oh no! Now he's preying on Sophie?! Wow, Natalie is going to absolutely freak, especially when Pierre finds her since she had last seen him in the basement. Thanks for updating! Please continue updating asap! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
Oh I don't want this to finish! Please update more! It's been almost 2 weeks :(
Tenacious Archangel chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Not sure if I'm dedicated enough to read this story (plain horror isn't my type of thing) but I want you to know that I'm laughing at the implication that vermont has a nightlife. I guess burlington might have something- being the closest thing to a city we have- but as someone who lives in one of the other large places, the idea makes me laugh.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Please update more soon!
Simplistical chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Sad chapter, but definately continuing! :D Glad to know that Pierre acknowledges that Natalie is like his sole support to calm his senses :) Also, every time he seems to be progessing, he gets caught up in a situation deadlier than before, and ends up having an extreme psychopathic fit!
Dark aisling chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Wow that was something I'd expect liev to do. Great update.
DeadlyEmbrace chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Wooooooooww! The things Pierre would do! Thankyou for updating so quickly! Please continue! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
Ooooooh soooo good, Pierre is going to frustrate her to her limits when he has her in the palm of his hands! ;) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
DeadlyEmbrace chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Omg he's going to kill Sarah! And Pierre's urge to kill has leveled up to the maximum point once again! Well, I guess we just have to wait and see what his revenge plan would be...Fantastic update! Please continue! :D
Simplistical chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
You should write a fictional novel, similar to this, I gaurantee that it will become my absolute favourite! And reading your stories has certainly improved my writing in english, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! You deserve so much more credit, people are missing out! ;) Keep it up! :D
Dark aisling chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Oh no. .
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
MOAAAAAARRR
FoenixFire chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
This is amazing. I haven't been this riveted by a story in a long time. You are a truly talented writer and story-teller.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »