Reviews for The most eligible bachelor
Faradays chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
It was pretty fun, and even the characters that got little "screen time" were very charismatic, but the story overall felt pretty rushed. After everything was presented it felt like a straight beeline for the conclusion.

Overall a pretty enjoyable little piece, with cute characters :D
chibikodo chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Oh no it's over so soon? Any chance we can see more of Ben and his boyfriend then now that this main storyline is over?

I'm surprised by how quickly old hurts were forgiven and forgotten with one long explanation and some time apart before trying again. Then again it could be attributed to the fact their feelings haven't changed despite their time apart.

Thank you for sharing this story.
PCheshire chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
this story was and still is awesome!
are you gonna be writing a new story? just asking...
one of 'those' scenes would've been nice but it is rated T so... meh...
they were pretty active after all hehe xD
dammit! I love this!
plumblossom chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
That was a nice ending. By the nature of the storyu, of course it's inevitable that they will end up back together, but it's the journey that satisfies in these cases, and that was a nice little journey.

I assume you alrfeady have an idea about your nextg . . .
marginal-utility chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Nathan never did tell Lucas that he proposed a nude interview to try and get rid of him! :D
marginal-utility chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
Good thing Nathan's non-existent assistant was so accommodating :)
Anon chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
I don't know if it was for the sake of brevity, but you blew right threw him finding out that his own father ruined his relationship, the fact that his father at one point cared enough to see how dependent he was on his boyfriend, and the confrontation the two men had over a breakup shrouded in secrecy and lies. That was the most low-stakes, easy confrontation ever with both the dad and the ex. "You made him breakup with me but don't talk to me, you suck. The End." and "You lied to me and deserted me but it turned out ok so coffee?" Neither of those were very realistic.
Antiqua-hime17 chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
I like this story so far please updat
Soon
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
I really hope you don't plan on Lucas having some valiant, self-sacrificing reason for dumping Nathan. It would be way too cliche... Plus, I would rather not see Nathan get back together with Lucas so easily.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
: )
marginal-utility chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
No answers in this chapter!
chibikodo chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Interesting to find out Jake made a dumb decision that cost him his life and poor Nate was left without his brother (and the guilt of knowing his brother died looking for him).

This Casey James guy is pretty smooth. Haha Nate may end up being the most eligible bachelor at the auction. ;)
mgmtlover18 chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
I like this story!
marginal-utility chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Casey James seems nice.
Why does not Nathan just say no to being auctioned off?
nanamitakahashi chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
I don't like Lucas! I don't care about his reasons but my sympathy goes to nathan... I hope there will be a love triangle:) I would really love for Lucas to suffer... pls.. continue this story because it is really good... this is one of the reason I check fictionpress this days...