Reviews for Carnivorous
Guest chapter 23 . 12/28/2017
I knew it. I knew something was up when I had read coldblooded. I was wondering why Atticus's attitude is more like Lucifer. Hmm that makes sense
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2017
Ah the beginning of a new love story
Realstar chapter 14 . 12/28/2017
Okay he is Nothing like sebastian.
Realstar chapter 12 . 12/28/2017
It's really upsetting to see Sebastien and now Atticus doing these things to the girls.
RealStar chapter 3 . 12/28/2017
I kinda don't have a good feeling about Anthony. I am quite sure he is not a human
RealStar chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
Ooooooo... Atticus!
RealStar chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Already excited... This is not about them. I can't wait to see their entry into the story. Cecile and sebastien
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I finished this whole series in one day.
I can I just tell I find it amazing, why aren't you an author yet ?
Of Healing Love chapter 31 . 12/23/2014
I spent that two nights reading both Coldblooded and Carnivorous. I just have one question: WHY AREN'T YOU A FREAKING PUBLISHED AUTHOR YET?!

I've been following you since I first found "the Passion Paradox" like, three years ago, but only ever read that until yesterday. You are a FANTASTIC writer in a way I could never dream of accomplishing. I should have left a review for Coldblooded, but I pretty much passed out the moment I finished reading it. It stuns me that you have so few reviews - then again, I haven't written on FP for years, I'm mostly a fanfiction writer right now - and while fanfiction stories seem to as a whole get more reviews that fictionpress stories, I still feel like your stories deserve a lot more attention than they'd gotten. I seriously recommend trying to get an agent and publish your work, if you haven't already.

At first, I was a little hesitant about reading a standalone sequel to Coldblooded, but when I realized we'd be seeing more Cecile and Sebastien, I was ecstatic. I really wish we could have gotten a better view of thei married life - their dynamic just makes me squeal with unabashed feminine joy. As far as characters, I like Sebastien more than Atticus, but they were both enjoyable to read about.

The only "constructive criticism" I have is possibly not criticism at all but just a thought: your stories are immensely plot-based, and while you keep us readers in the loop about emotions going around, I think it might be helpful to have some more introspection from the female protagonist. Cecile's declaration of love, while possibly influenced by Lilith, was somewhat out of the blue. There were feelings building up, of course, but it just felt like it was moving too fast - not chronologically because they'd been hanging out for a year already, but it would have been nice to see more interaction that wasn't mostly based on moving the plot forward. I guess just a look into their daily lives?

With Keira, it made a little more sense because her and Atticus's relationship was constantly in flux, but Atticus's declaration of feelings was a little out of the blue to me. There was very little hint of it, which somewhat makes sense because a) we're not in his head and b) he doesn't seem like the type to wear his heart on his sleeve, but any indication of that development before the actual declaration would have been nice.

Sorry for the long review, and I hope I didn't offend you or anything. Those are just things I thought might make your stories EVEN better. Then again, I'm more of a literary writer without too much emphasis on plot, so who knows? I could be entirely wrong. But just in case you wanted feedback, there it is. :)

Cheers!
ajashire1 chapter 31 . 8/27/2014
I love this whole freaking series. Seriously I fucking love this family!
Taraxoxo chapter 31 . 8/6/2014
I loved it
Amarie chapter 31 . 7/2/2014
That was a good read. Spent all morning finishing it. :p
JoyGrace chapter 31 . 5/19/2014
I've just joined FictionPress and yours is the first story I read. I'm so glad it was because I loved it from start to finish! Your storyline is very clear and your characters are very well done. I did wish the last chapter was stretched out over two or three, it felt a bit compresses and rushed (and mostly I just didn't want the story to end). I can't wait to read your other works!
xiomara209 chapter 31 . 5/18/2014
What an interesting birthing process...two babies what a joy...
TheScaredOne chapter 30 . 5/17/2014
thank u thank u...yess he should have been Sebastian's u...
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »