Reviews for The Blind Date
doodling65 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This was really good, you should make it longer.
UchihaRonnie chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Love it :)
JDFly chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Hey! This is an entertaining little story - loved the sarcasm & humor. I also like to use sarcastic humor, but you have me beat by a mile.
PeculiarMuse chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
The best line not only in your story but in, like, the last two weeks of reading (I read quite a lot). Hot and funny: "I'm pretty sure the look he would give this dress would split my legs right open."
Laugh out loud funny: "He asked what my favourite Pokemon was!" Oh my dear! I can just imagine a real girl in such scenario, blinking once, twice, and just... the silent moment when she realizes this was not a joke.
An 'OMG is that really true?!' fact about stupid people who killed their cat by vegan lifestyle.
I loved your story. It's fun and light, and fast-paced, and witty, and Quinn is such a wholesome person that I wish her the best of luck in her life.
I hope whatever muse inspired you visits again soon. Thanks for my reading pleasure!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
OMG I love this so much! Your writing style is so brilliantly funny,sarcastic and engaging and I really loved Quinn as the main character! Her misfortune of a blind date was hilariously cringe-worthy, and Logan was such a great male protagonist. Fantastic one-shot, and I can't wait to read your other works! :)
carifoo2001 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Everybody needs a Logan XD
SprintingPanda chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I wish fatness could be that easy to take off as it sounds.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2