Reviews for Exemplary
WafflesandUnicorn chapter 11 . 7/28
So I started reading this story in May of 2014. I remember liking the characters and being really interested in seeing where it was going. Admittedly, I was quite disappointed that it went so long without an update. But life goes on, you get over stuff.

For whatever reason, I never forgot the title. Forgot nearly all the characters' names and the little details about them. But never managed to forget the title. So it was quite the shock to me when I got a notification that it had been updated, whenever the first of the recent updates was, because I knew exactly what it was just from the title. I did hold out on reading though because after six years, I expected a bigger gap in updates. But I decided at around midnight that I was gonna get back into this, so I've been here for the last two hours reading and now doing this review.

So, even after six years, I still like the characters and I'm still very interested in seeing where this is going. I'm proud to say I know all of their names now! I like Jackson's nervous habit of tearing paper. For whatever reason, I find it endearing. And I like the scoring each other's word choice occasionally, but that's just the Scrabble lover in me.

The sudden switch to Bridget's point of view was a little jarring, I must admit. After ten chapters of Jackson, the change confused me for a moment. But I'm not mad about it. I liked the insight to her side of things, especially since I'm incredibly curious about her backstory. Gotta say though, her being a prostitute was quite unexpected. Not an unwelcome revelation though, I imagine it'll make for some interesting conversations later on.

To answer your question, no it doesn't feel forced. There wasn't a noticeable difference in how the characters or anything were written in the newer chapters, so I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. I don't know why there was a six year gap between updates and it's not my business. Shit happens. I'm glad you're back to posting this and look forward to any future chapters you're willing to share.
Onlooker12 chapter 11 . 7/21
I don't think that it's too forced.
Also, hi! I just started your story when I saw that it was updated. Currently it says 9 hours ago.
The pace of this is great. And I love where this is going.
P.S. Bridget is my favorite!
yaraaaa chapter 11 . 7/21
Im glad you are continuing this story. I don’t think that it’s forced. I feel like it’s going at a good pace, not extremely slow but just enough where it allows you to make some developments. Hope to hear from you again.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21
Okay, I love this! It's gorgeous. I adore how original and hands-down amazing your characters are. I can't really compliment or describe this adequately, it's just that good. I really, really, really, really want to read more! Please!
MITCHIESHANELUVR124 chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
nice! keep going!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Please Update quickly. I love your story so far.
Natasha Konczak chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I love this! Great storytelling! I like the characters a lot. It reminds me of the kind of stories I write. Can't wait to read more! :)
melissa1594 chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
Amazing. Cant wait to see where this is going.