Reviews for No Regrets
Devilsadvocate405 chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
So far this is my favorite chapter! The atmosphere is splendid, especially the bit with the chef and the little Italian conversation. Two very nice touches along with Dash's description. Please update soon.
Devilsadvocate405 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
This is a really beautiful letter! Emily has a very lovely character even though she is technically dead. I'm glad that my advice helped you out and I'm really looking forward to future chapters! :)
Jester79 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Your right. That was short but it was the last "physical connection" between mother and daughter. Very poignant. It's a great thing that she did by writing those letters for each birthday. Some people don't get that much from mothers who are still alive.
Devilsadvocate405 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
For starters your word choice is flawless, I truly enjoyed how nicely it flows together and doesn't sound choppy or repetitive. The character development for all the characters is also particularly well done. It's not too detailed or too fast. I was somewhat confused though with the change of characters between chapters 1 & 2, my suggestion would be to make it little more obvious earlier on who's point of view the chapter is told from. It's up to you really how you do so but if I were to let the reader know I would drop little hints or have differences in writing/dialogue so that Kat and Dash have different "voices". Other than that the change was a nice addition, as was the letter from Kat's mom. Please update soon! :)
Jester79 chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Good little intro to the other characters in your story. Ready to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Nice little story. Looking forward to new chapters.
Jester79 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Very interesting beginning. Really looking forward to what you have planned for this.