Reviews for Keeping Magic
EventualHorizon chapter 29 . 8/22/2015
Fabulous! Thanks for sharing.
Jessie Ellis chapter 24 . 6/17/2015
Asha is the reincarnate of arcturus dead wife. I must be pretty tired, cause I don't remember reading that?!
jessie Ellis chapter 21 . 5/10/2015
Bring on more chapters
Jessie chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
These past few chapters is making me wonder, if ashas uncle and her traveling companions knows the real reason why she's there. What aren't they telling her? Very excited to see if jareth and asha become a couple!
jessie ellis chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
I'm wondering if the king, will change his mind on helping out the mages? Will jax and princess larissa end up as a couple...hope so :)
jessie ellis chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
I just love Asha in this chapter, she got right to the point when she yelled at the kings advisors, they too were making me angry...you go girl.
WaterBudget chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Really enjoyed the humor and the manipulation of magic in this. It's really well written too.

*places bookmark* I'll have to keep my eye on this one.
Jessie Ellis chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
Oh man... running out of time on the computer :( won't be able to finish this chapter till tomorrow...I hate to miss what happens. I'm never going to look at a flower the same way again. Very fantastic writing :)
ElvenValar chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
jessie ellis chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
I didn't see that coming, Nia and Sage being brother and sister... I really love how the story is unfolding.
Jessie Ellis chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
The plot is thickening...ooohh can't wait for more
chester ellis chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Excellent, can't wait to read the rest!
Jessie Ellis chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
The prologue caught my attention, especially when the brothers started their conversation. Am intrigued to read more...and who is this Asha! Can't wait for more.